Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2014 Corvette LT1 DI Motor Injectors....oh boy...

I will do that.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNBOY View Post
    I just downloaded a one. It came up unrecogized PCM. I will email it to Cindy soon. Then post on Tunefiledepot.
    Hi John,

The file you submitted is the transmission file.

Can you please connect with V8 software and use the auto select feature to read your engine controller.

The read file for your transmission looks a little odd, can you please re-read that in V8 too.

I tried sending you an email but I'm having a few server issues.....

Cheers
    Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by cindy@efilive View Post
    Hi John,

The file you submitted is the transmission file.

Can you please connect with V8 software and use the auto select feature to read your engine controller.

The read file for your transmission looks a little odd, can you please re-read that in V8 too.

I tried sending you an email but I'm having a few server issues.....

Cheers
    Cindy
    Thanks Cindy . I thought it looked weird. Right know I can not redownload. Something got corrupted in my laptop during the during the new update. Probably caused the weird download. Even worse now I can not do much as soon as plug in my V2 USB cable my computer goes to the blue screen of death. I have been cleaning house and updating my beloved old laptop trying to get it to work. So far no luck.

thread as been quiet for a while but I just tried to upload from my new 2014 sierra and it came up unsupported, ill be emailing it in tonight!! patiently waiting for a new update, ive been waiting for better C7 vette support

Just received the new update on my 2nd release of the C7-----Where GM has already changed the OS from their original release ----Still there are many things missing like fan controls--AFM delete--- However--I have tuned approx. 10-- 2014 Silverado's and 4 new C7's and each have had excellent results----
    Tuning these NEW SIDI engines is a whole new ball game---So I took lessons from the best--Jesse at Wait4me--- What a relief !!!
    We now with a stockish engine don't really have to mess with timing and fuel anymore--The ECM does all the adjustments for you--All you really need to do is "ask" for more TQ or HP and the ECM will try to achieve it !!!---I have tuned a C7 without touching any fuel r timing tables and it was so aggressive the owner could not safely drive it----I actually had to de-tune it for them--Amazing !!--It is a fine line between being too aggressive and daily driver quality--takes many trial and error runs to suit every owner-Same thing goes for the Silverado's---Only not quite so sensitive---
    PS: On my C7 on the street with stock tires no burnout---I easily ran consistent 4.6's 0-60 times----With a mild aggressive tune I easily ran 4.1 0-6 times---- NO mods--stock NON Z51 !!!!---that's a whole 1/2 second quicker !!! and I did not touch the timing or fuel---

Quote Originally Posted by tblu92 View Post
    Just received the new update on my 2nd release of the C7-----Where GM has already changed the OS from their original release ----Still there are many things missing like fan controls--AFM delete--- However--I have tuned approx. 10-- 2014 Silverado's and 4 new C7's and each have had excellent results----
    Tuning these NEW SIDI engines is a whole new ball game---So I took lessons from the best--Jesse at Wait4me--- What a relief !!!
    We now with a stockish engine don't really have to mess with timing and fuel anymore--The ECM does all the adjustments for you--All you really need to do is "ask" for more TQ or HP and the ECM will try to achieve it !!!---I have tuned a C7 without touching any fuel r timing tables and it was so aggressive the owner could not safely drive it----I actually had to de-tune it for them--Amazing !!--It is a fine line between being too aggressive and daily driver quality--takes many trial and error runs to suit every owner-Same thing goes for the Silverado's---Only not quite so sensitive---
    PS: On my C7 on the street with stock tires no burnout---I easily ran consistent 4.6's 0-60 times----With a mild aggressive tune I easily ran 4.1 0-6 times---- NO mods--stock NON Z51 !!!!---that's a whole 1/2 second quicker !!! and I did not touch the timing or fuel---
    would you mind to share us what tables you modify to increase torque ?
    EFILive Tuner

Yes Only one the "TQ Response table "

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456