Thread: Injector off set

Default Injector off set

Are there any tutorials on calculating injector offsets? I have searched with no luck, maybe just not searching with the right key words. The last LS setup i did took me forever with trial and error method. Thanks, Brad

like the small pulse adder and voltage offsets? its incredibly hard to measure, and many places lack the equipment to do so (mainly high resolution oscilloscopes coupled with flowbenches with properly adjustable powersupplies, and the knowledge to know what to look for). there are some injectors (mainly ford ones), that publish the offsets but they are not in the standard setup that GM uses, and the process to convert the published ford data to useful GM data seems somewhat shrouded in mystery.

do you have a specific injector set you're trying to use?
    1996 c1500 gen1e 5.7L - the "LS31", 24x CNP, LS2 coils, modified T56, 12200411PCM running COS3, zz4 cam, custom MPFI, etc. coming soon: Twin Turbos

Buy injectors from vendors that provide the data.

I work for a shop and most of the time the customer supplies the injectors, so i get the fun fun task of making their creation run properly. Thus why i was hoping there was a tutorial on injector of sets. Most of the time it not a problem, just on some of the turbo setups that come through the shop, it causes me a headache. What vendors do you know of that provide there injector data?

if the vendor is providing the data, you need to verify that the data is useful to you or if it needs some kind of conversion.
    1996 c1500 gen1e 5.7L - the "LS31", 24x CNP, LS2 coils, modified T56, 12200411PCM running COS3, zz4 cam, custom MPFI, etc. coming soon: Twin Turbos