Hello,

I have a EFILive FlashScan V2 scan and tune - windows version.....was in an estate sale box at an auction that I won. I would like to sell it - but am unsure what it is, exactly. The serial number is 3823252742 FS2-T. The box says - Contents: FlashScan interface, vehicle (J1962) cable, PC (USB) cable, WO2 connector, thermocouple connector, installation CD, software license, warranty registration card, CD based documentation.

It has three cables, one attached at the top, one on the bottom, and a separate one that looks like the picture of the FlashScan V2 Serial Cable from the EFILive website. There are eight orange connectors (looks like the picture for 8 x AD-2 external input connectors), one blue license that says flashscan interface: commercial Scan & Tune, a blue Warranty card, and a white limited warranty card, and a installation CD for scan and tune software, USB drivers.

Can anybody tell me What it is exactly? I would like to post it for sale on ebay - but the ones listed there all have specifics like diesel, duramax, cummings, allison, gas, etc.....I really do not want to post it unless I have the information correct. :>

I hope someone can help.
Thank you!
Sherri