Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 EFILive Training Classes

Default 2013 EFILive Training Classes

Hello agian everyone! After alot of "back and forth" with several shops across the country - I have been able to put together a solid list of classes for the first 2 months of the new year.

We are back to bring you another round of EFILive Training courses covering your Duramax and Dodge trucks! I apologize it took so long to put the list and dates together - there was just a ton of coordination that had to occur!

These classes will be 2 days long and will include the "basics" class followed by an "Advanced" class on the 2nd day.

There are 4 locations for these classes starting in January:
    Cherry Tree, PA (January 12-13th)
    Salt Lake City, UT (January 26-27th)
    Zanesville, OH (February 9-10th)
    Rapid City, SD (February 23-24th)

There are tentative classes for March but it's far enough away and have a few details still needing to be ironed out before announcing them.

If you have questions about the specific classes, locations, etc. - please post them here or email us: contactus@starlitediesel.com
    ------------

The "Basics" course will cover the following, and will start at a very basic level and work towards intermediate topics by end of day. It will cover the same tuning concepts for both GM and CUMMINS - so there will be a little bit for everyone. The "Advanced" class on the second day will pick up and carry on from where the previous day left off and will work right through advanced topics and heavily modified trucks. The second day will also have a more open forum layout for the last half of the class so many of the questions people are left with get a chance to be answered / demonstrated.

If you want further details about the course contents, please view the classes on our website.

These courses are intended to give EFILive owners a leg-up with their own trucks and comfort level with using EFILive software.

I will be providing lunch and drinks, as well as special discounts on EFILive and other products from StarLite Diesel. The cost of the 2 day course is $500. Each class day is targeted to be approximately 7-8 hours of in class time.

There will be a course handbooks provided to each person, but I am encouraging everyone with a laptop to bring it pre-loaded with the latest EFILive software (from their website). I will be emailing each person in the class a few days beforehand so they will have the chance to get this software installed.

If you have questions or suggestions, please let us know! Post em here or email us: contactus@starlitediesel.com

If you are ready to sign up, you will be able to register here:
    StarLite Diesel Training Classes

Thanks for your patience and looking forward to a great new year!
    2005 Crew Cab Dually Duramax

Big turbos, big injectors, big pumps, crazy heads AND a flux capacitor...
    Best run so far on street tires: 11.14 @ 128.8 mph

bumping the thread to see if there is any interest left in the PA class coming up early next month. I know for many shops it sounds like it interferes with the Premier 'land cruise' going on... so just wanting to see if there's interest in it still, or if i need to reschedule it, or just cancel all together...

Also, if htere are general questions about the training, let us know!

-->Zach

The Training class in PA is being moved from January to March. The exact date isn't determined yet, but it will be early - mid March. I'll have the details of the change posted by the end of the week! The reason for the change is after talking to people wanting to attend, the timing was bad for them as well as just the time of year being right after the holidays so - trying to accomodate requests. Location and everything else will still be the same, just a later date.

Be sure to PM or email us with any questions!

Please set one up in or near Florida. Thank You

Default Class changes and additions!

As already posted....

The class at Bob Cessna's place in Cherry Tree, PA scheduled for January is being moved to either the weekend of March 16,17th or the 23,24th.... I'm going to ask for feedback on this from those interested in the PA class to see if one is definitely 'out' as I don't know all the possible local events that may be occurring in that region. So feedback from customers would be great on which date to pick from. My preference would be the 23 and 24th but want to accomodate people as well - so let me hear from you here or PMs or emails!

There has been a NEW class added to the mix for those of you on the west coast or northwest area, as well as those in BC Canada and possibly Alberta...

On March 9-10th, in Bellingham Washington, we will be holding EFI training classes at DK Diesel Offroad & Performance. There have been alot of requests for a class in or around the Washington area - and while it is pretty far to the north, it again works as a facility that provides everything we need on site to have a great class. I'm hoping that for those across the border it is close enough to be reasonable to get there as well.

I do NOT have the class up on the webiste for sign ups yet but will later tonight or tomorrow so anyone interested either watch for it on the website (www.starlitediesel.com) or i'll be posting the link to sign up as soon as I get it on the website.

Thanks! As always, hit us up with any questions!

That's awesome. I'll be checking my calendar to make sure I'm free.
    Duane

2008 Ram 3500 QuadCab
    Hamilton 110# Springs & HD Pushrods, ARP 2000s, EFILive, SB 3250 DD

Default Updated / New class links

Hello Everyone! Here are the changed and new class links for the EFILive training in Cherry Tree, PA and Bellingham, WA

If you have any questions, let us know!

Bellingham Washington - DKS Diesel - March 9/10th

Cherry Tree Pennsylvania - Cessna Motorsports - March 23/24th

Thanks!

2 weeks left before the Salt Lake class!! If you're still waiting - better not wait too long! 6 spots left for it...

Ohio class is down to exactly the same... 6 spots left. it is 4 weeks away...

Any questions, let us know!

contactus@starlitediesel.com

Default Class Updates

The class at Industrial went really well last weekend. Still recovering from the emails and calls that I normally handle as they come in over the weekend - but it went very well, and lots of happy people.

Now we're off to the class in Zanesville Ohio... There are TWO spots left for anyone hanging on the fence, don't wait any longer! I'm shipping enough books assuming the class will be filled so can't wait to see you all there!

Towards the end of the month, we have the class at Rapid Diesel, in Rapid City South Dakota. That class has plenty of room left in it so all you guys up in North Dakota always calling me from the oil fields wanting tuning or to learn EFI from the books or in a class - This is probably as close as i'm going to get to your neck of the woods!

The classes in March - Cherry Tree, PA and Bellingham, WA - plenty of room left in those classes! Get signed up while you can!

As always, any questions let us know!
    contactus@starlitediesel.com
    Last edited by zfuller123; February 3rd, 2013 at 06:24 PM.

Lifetime Member

Hmmm didnt see you have a Bellingham class, I might attend simply to dig around in the diesel world as I dont know much about it.

How many spots do you have left Zach? Im going to need a week or 2 to set my schedule and get the $$ together.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast