Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 EFILive Training Classes

The Washington class at this point has plenty of room. I cap them at 20 people and we're not halfway there yet...
    2005 Crew Cab Dually Duramax

Big turbos, big injectors, big pumps, crazy heads AND a flux capacitor...
    Best run so far on street tires: 11.14 @ 128.8 mph

Lifetime Member

Ok sounds good, Ill make a note of it and set aside the $$ for it. Be great to meet you too.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

One Bellingham seat less. Just placed my order for v2 gm/dodge and a seat at the class.

Ohio class.... one spot left! Class is this coming weekend.

Lifetime Member

Ok just bought my spot for Bellingham on March 9-10th!

What are the usual hours the classes run? Trying to figure out if I need to get a hotel on Saturday night or if Ill drive back home to Seattle.
    ~Erik~
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarabEpic22 View Post
    Ok just bought my spot for Bellingham on March 9-10th!

What are the usual hours the classes run? Trying to figure out if I need to get a hotel on Saturday night or if Ill drive back home to Seattle.
    I aim for 10 AM to 6 PM. Some of the classes with more people in them tend to take longer - while less people tend to be done a little early... Washington class is getting some activity now though so i can only give you guesstimates on hours. My goals are 10 - 6 though... Sunday might be an earlier start and end depending on available flight times - but can't promise that yet... only just started looking at tickets to and from Seattle...

Lifetime Member

Ok good to know, thats late enough that Ill get a hotel. Ive lived in Seattle my whole life, it would be a long drive home after that.

Are you going to fly in (to Seattle) on Friday night? Or afternoon? It will take you around 2 hours to get from SeaTac (airport) to Bellingham with no traffic, if you try to leave SeaTac anytime between 2-7 its going to be more like 3-4 hours, traffic blows during those hours.

If you have any questions about the airport/traffic just drop me a PM, heck if it's just you then you're more than welcome to crash at my house on Friday night and roll up to Bellingham early Saturday am.
    ~Erik~

Quote Originally Posted by ScarabEpic22 View Post
    Ok good to know, thats late enough that Ill get a hotel. Ive lived in Seattle my whole life, it would be a long drive home after that.

Are you going to fly in (to Seattle) on Friday night? Or afternoon? It will take you around 2 hours to get from SeaTac (airport) to Bellingham with no traffic, if you try to leave SeaTac anytime between 2-7 its going to be more like 3-4 hours, traffic blows during those hours.

If you have any questions about the airport/traffic just drop me a PM, heck if it's just you then you're more than welcome to crash at my house on Friday night and roll up to Bellingham early Saturday am.
    i haven't booked a flight yet... so we'll see how much extra it is to skip the traffic and just bounce up there from Seattle on a puddle jumper.... if it's too expensive may just drive and have to make sure i get there early enough to not get stuck in the traffic...

Thanks for the offer, and the info!

Lifetime Member

Ah thats right, I always forget you can actually fly from Seattle to Bellingham. For someone who lives 30min north of the airport, its amusing because I could drive it in traffic faster than going to the airport, security, and flying.

But in this case, might be worth it to do and avoid it all!
    ~Erik~

Thanks everyone for coming! The Ohio class went well and had 23 people total. We also had a lot of good questions... I hope I was able to answer most of them good enough for those that were there. It was a very active class for sure! I hope everyone from the class makes it home safe and that you learned what you hoped from the class.

Next stop - Rapid Diesel in Rapid City, South Dakota. We have a little less than 2 weeks before the class so see you guys there soon!

-->Zach

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast