Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Efi live help very important. HELLLLP

Default Efi live help very important. HELLLLP

I have efi live workshop commercial program. I have had this program since 06 and have had no problems like this. With the workshop edition i have i can pretty program all Chevy vehicles as many times as i want. My problem now is that my computer crashed and when i reloaded the program on to a new computer it is only letting me program 2 vehicles and now i am stuck. I am hoping that a efi live owner or some tech savy person can help me with this. I have a customer coming tomorrow to get there truck programmed and i am unable to do so. I have loaded and unloaded the software several times entered my serial number and all that tons of times and can not get it going. If you know whats going on and can help please do so. I dont know who to get ahold of on this i have no phone numbers. those would be cool to if you can get a number to efilive somebody. thanks again kind of jumbled up but kind of in a hurry.
    Just some guy

Can you please plug your hardware in to the USB port and check the license details in V7.5 Tune Tool?
    Go to Help, then choose 'Flashscan V1 PCM licensing' (I'm assuming you have V1 hardware), if not choose the V2 option. From there you will be able to see what streams are still active.
    I'm also deleting your other threads, posting three threads on the same topic is probably going to get you ignored by everyone rather than a faster response.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

its says that i dont have any streams available and i am running v2 also
    Just some guy

just says that i have 2 used vins and 2 available trans
    Just some guy

So with the new laptop, did you download the software off the website to install?
    If so then your V2 would need it's firmware updated as well to suit those new versions.
    Here is a rather long thread where someone is currently updating everything.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

What is the firmware version of your V2 (connect to vehicle, navigate down the LCD/keypad)...?

What is the build version of your V7 software (Help->About)...?

v7.5.7 build 211 firm wire version 2.4.72 i have updated the 7.5v to the newest and i updated the firm wire version as well. still no help. am i missing anything else.
    Just some guy

so i looked at my info again and it says the liscnes is workshop scan and tune but right below that it says restricted to personal scan and tune.and in quotes no cable.
    Just some guy

Well sorry for keeping you all up i never updated the bootblock and when i did it was the one that i saw later that said not to update it to but i updated that and then the firmwire again and i got all my stuff back. Thanks again i was kind of freaking out there for a bit. Makes me for sure want to help out anybody that has questions on here that i can. Cause it really sucks when you dont know whats going on. lol thanks again going to bed.
    Just some guy

No problem, at least you'll sleep easy now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast