Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Diesel tuning restrictions for USA customers

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    EagleMark, from an outsider looking in I feel embarrassed for your current situation, it's amazing to watch unfold. Pretty sure Obama must be sitting there crossing off the days on the calender until "I'm outta here, I'm done with this lot of clowns".
    Actually we are all crossing off the days waiting for that clown to go away hoping we don't get another clown like him right after he goes
    www.mscservices.net

Tuner of many, many Duramax and Cummins Diesels.

^I was going to say that lol ^
    2008 6.7 regular cab short bed 4x4 All mods by Terror Custom Tuning.

It's always a problem for a second/last term president here but normally the person in charge still had what's best for country on his mind. They are after there agenda and nothing else matters. The bigger issue is how the media reports everything with the same slant of deception that comes from our... (well I was going to say leader but that would be a poor choice of words) president. So the people are mislead and that is the majority right now, they don't have time while struggling through life, job, family to find facts and decipher through the politics and BS.

You have to remember that obama is a lawer, (one of the best from Harvard University) and the only job he's ever had is a community organizer. Never worked a day in his life, has no real life or business experience. He is a master of deception! Fact checks from his State of the Union address (which is very important message from our president) was 70% lie, 20% mislead facts and that leaves 10% truth?

We are in deep trouble right now! There is no plan for future! Hell we don't even have a plan for next week?

Can't cross the days off the calender fast enough! Unfortunately too many are on the receiving end and they will probably vote another just like him in.

If it is any consolation, Australia just (finally) got rid of a government that had well and truly overstayed its welcome, it is a nice feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleMark View Post
    You have to remember that obama is a lawer...........his State of the Union address (which is very important message from our president) was 70% lie, 20% mislead facts and that leaves 10% truth?
    1 + 1 still equals 2 right?

So do you guys think he will go down in history as the most unpopular president by the end of his term? I don't really know many that have been before him apart from the Hollywood actor guy and the oil baron family, oh and the guy who was trying to give Berlusconi some competition

I've already suggested to GMC-2002-Dmax that once our new Prime Minister is done fixing things up here maybe he could offer your lot some advice? The two main points he pushed during the election campaign.....
    1 - Stop asylum seekers coming to Australia by boat via military control of the boarders.
    2 - Repeal the carbon and mining taxes introduced by the previous government
    My point being that they don't always have to please the minorities to win.
    Last edited by GMPX; October 12th, 2013 at 07:44 PM.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

Default Diesel tuning restrictions for USA customers

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    So do you guys think he will go down in history as the most unpopular president by the end of his term? I don't really know many that have been before him.
    I doubt it... But I would place a $20 bet that 20 years will prove he was responsible for the most corrupt government in our history.

14 GMC Sierra
    5.3L CC SB 4x4
    Basic tuning....

1,000s of vetrans today went to take down all the barriers closing the WWII memorial, when done they carried them to close the WHitehouse instead. This has not made the news yet. They were met with Riot Police... who then backed down and left. We will find out what happens when news catches up!

Here's some of the protesters today, they look really dangerous!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BWeHW2mIAAAlrMC.jpg 
Views:	411 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	15972

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by EagleMark View Post
    Here's some of the protesters today, they look really dangerous!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BWeHW2mIAAAlrMC.jpg 
Views:	411 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	15972
    Here is another protester

http://twitchy.com/2013/10/13/wow-ju...ts-march-pics/
    14 GMC Sierra
    5.3L CC SB 4x4
    Basic tuning....

I do like the new name for barricades! "Barrycades"

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast