Thread: Where did my Dashboard gauges go?

Default Where did my Dashboard gauges go?

I had "A" page up and was clicking on the folders below A,B,C, and the gauges disapeared. How do I get them back, nothing I tried worked.
    99C5, mn6, Vortec T trim, Snow meth injection, AFR 205s, ARP studs,Comp 224*112*+2*.580", YellaTerra RRs, PRC Ti's w/dbls, Supermaxx LTs, No Cats, Corsa Indys, LS6Intk, Hurst, Fikse Aro18"s. Pilot Sports 315/30,265/35, 04ZO6 Shocks Hotchkis bars, EBC YellowStuff pads, SS hoses, LM-1, EFILive, 2002 OS. RPS dual disc Clutch, DTE Strut Brace & output shaft.

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

If you click on "New page" then it clears the current page.
    If you click on "New dash" then it clears all pages (A, B and C).

If you have saved that dashpage or the entire dashboard then it is permanently cleared.
    If you did not save the dash page, then just click on the "Open Dash Page" icon and select "Default Metric_A.vdp" or "Default Imperial_A.vdp" depending on whether you want to see metric or imperial gauges.

If you have saved the (cleared) dash page(s) then you can always get the default dashboards/dashpages back (as per the initial installation), by deleting all default dashboard files and re-running the installation and selecting the "Repair" option. That will restore all deleted file to their original condition.

The files to delete are:
    My Documents\EFILive\VDash\Default (folder and all it's contents)
    My Documents\EFILive\VDash\Default*.* (i.e. all files with names that start with "Default")

I am currently working on a tutorial for configuring the dashboards.

Regards
    Paul

Paul, That worked.

Thanks, Curt
    99C5, mn6, Vortec T trim, Snow meth injection, AFR 205s, ARP studs,Comp 224*112*+2*.580", YellaTerra RRs, PRC Ti's w/dbls, Supermaxx LTs, No Cats, Corsa Indys, LS6Intk, Hurst, Fikse Aro18"s. Pilot Sports 315/30,265/35, 04ZO6 Shocks Hotchkis bars, EBC YellowStuff pads, SS hoses, LM-1, EFILive, 2002 OS. RPS dual disc Clutch, DTE Strut Brace & output shaft.

i definately need some help with the dashboard functions. i will have lots of special calc pids on my personal dashboard but will want to use the std dashboard or close to it for most other peoples cars. i have been trying to figure out how to set up 2 or more dash board but the current dash board always seems to end up saved under all the other dashboard names :?: