Thread: flashscan table says its not licensed to a truck that I already licensed

Default flashscan cable says its not licensed to a truck that I already licensed

As the title says, I recently flashed a friend of mines truck with a tune i built and ordered the license just like usual and it had no problem connecting to the truck on that day, then recently I tried to reflash the same truck after I made a few changes to this tune, I go to hookup to his truck it connects and go to flash then a screen pops up " your flashcan interface cable is not yet licensed to reflash this ecm. You must license this ecm" ...and so on. Goin to try to do it again tomorow but any info would be greatly appreciatated, thanks
    Last edited by tlmduramax; January 3rd, 2013 at 04:46 PM.

What year, model etc?
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

2009 gmc 2500 duramax lmm

Default flashscan table says its not licensed to a truck that I already licensed

Either restart your V2 and software or save the file as .ctz and flash with V8. I've gotten into the habit of flashing with V8 instead of V7.5.
    Dan's Diesel Performance
    www.dansdieselperformance.com

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by dansdieselp View Post
    Either restart your V2 and software or save the file as .ctz and flash with V8. I've gotten into the habit of flashing with V8 instead of V7.5.
    I agree, I havent flashed with V7.5 in probably a year now. Much easier to just save everything as .ctz and quickly switch to V8 and flash. Besides, V8 flashes faster!
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.