Thread: Anything in the works for Nissan's?

Default Anything in the works for Nissan's?

Hey guys/mods,
    I have been wanting to get an EFI Live Tuner for probably 3 years now. Unfortunately, I totaled my 2008 GMC Sierra SLE2 Crew Cab Texas Edition Z-82 Sport. Was going down the highway with my cruise control set at 70mph and a lady pulled out infront of me into my lane about 30 yards out and I swerved to miss her, loss control and rolled my $38k truck 4 times and at some point, hit a tree. The lady stopped for a minute, but then fled the scene. So I had to go through my insurance company and after 3 months of haggling with them, they gave me a little over $28k for my truck with 56k miles on it. I had the chrome grill trim, front and rear chrome bumper painted black to match, Spintech 6000 Pro Street muffler and a $6k stereo system installed. Unfortunately, I only had $1500 in customizations coverage, so I only got $1500 back for the customizations. I think for a 4 year old truck with 56k miles on it, $28k and some change was ALOT to get back, especially since after my $6k rebate, I only paid $32k for the truck.

So I owed $14,759 on my truck so I was left with a little over $14k in my pocket so I bought a Nissan Armada. Love the power as I had a Titan. I know UpRev is the main performance tuner, but like I said, I have always wanted an EFI Live Tuner. So is there anything in the works to support Nissan vehicles such as the already powerful 5.6l Titan and Armada's? I understand EFI Live is geared towards American vehicles, but figured the question was worth a shot.

And just to throw this out there. GM motors such as the 5.3l motors, really tick me off with detuning the motors so much. So much potential. Other manufacturers aren't limited like GM motors. I know my Titan and now my Armada's 5.6l motor doesn't have any limitations. I'll never buy a GM truck or SUV unless I get the management programs reduced down significantly. Just so they can keep up with other manufacturers' 100k mile warranties, just goes to show you they don't have any confidence in their build quality.

Sorry to hear of your loss.

EFIlive only works on GM and Dodge Cummins at the present.