Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: EFILive Pre-Release 06

Paul,

Has the V2 analog logging error been fixed...?

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joecar View Post
    Paul,

Yes, as far as I know.
    Before asking for help, please read this.

Quote Originally Posted by wesam View Post
    I want to know if the 2013 GMC trucks are supported now ?
    Any body ?!!!
    EFILive Tuner

Lifetime Member

Default EFILive Pre-Release 06

Any body ?!!!
    Specifically which trucks/engines? Gas or diesel?

Cheers
    Cindy
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Any body ?!!!
    I think you had asked about these earlier, the 6.0L with the E78 ECM, the answer is the files are not in the pre-release, but Email support and we can send them to you.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

Glad to see things are progressing, eta for PR07? And then maybe a public release after that (barring any major issues)? Or is everything going to stay Pre Release until the V8 Scan tool is done?
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    I think you had asked about these earlier, the 6.0L with the E78 ECM, the answer is the files are not in the pre-release, but Email support and we can send them to you.
    thanks a lot I will email support
    EFILive Tuner

I am getting an $050B error if I try to revert my V2 or Autocals back to the latest public release firmware, even after programming a BBX configuration update with the V8 build 203 public release. Anyone else confirm this and can we get a fix - I shipped an Autocal out to a customer yesterday that I had reverted back to the public release firmware not realizing the script error is going to occur unless it is updated to pre-release 06. I tested this as well - I can go back to the pre-release firmware and BBX program it again with pre-release 06 and everything works again.

Cheers,
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by VTuner View Post
    I am getting an $050B error if I try to revert my V2 or Autocals back to the latest public release firmware, even after programming a BBX configuration update with the V8 build 203 public release. Anyone else confirm this and can we get a fix - I shipped an Autocal out to a customer yesterday that I had reverted back to the public release firmware not realizing the script error is going to occur unless it is updated to pre-release 06. I tested this as well - I can go back to the pre-release firmware and BBX program it again with pre-release 06 and everything works again.

Cheers,
    Brian
    Here are some more details I have been able to confirm-
    I can update a V2 or Autocal firmware to the pre-release and as long as I have not written a specific BBX configuration , I can then revert the firmware back to the public release and program the BBX configuration using the public release and no $050B error occurs - so the firmware is not the problem, rather something else is not updating properly on the autocal that I can not erase (I tried formatting the data file and that did not help). Once you program a V2 or Autocal with a specific BBX configuration using the pre-release it is impossible to go back to the public firmware/software and re-program it with the same BBX configuration - ie, once you use the pre-release to BBX program tuning for an E78 you can not revert back to the public version and BBX reprogram the E78 cofiguration.

Quote Originally Posted by joecar View Post
    Paul,

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
    Yes, as far as I know.
    Ok, thanks.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast