Just got EFILive V1 this week and have been tweaking little bits at a time. I would like to tackle a hanging idle issue I have. My vehicle is an '01 Silverado 5.3L with a T56 swapped in. Running the stock OS with the 4L60E tune, with minor changes to remove trans DTC's.

As soon as the vehicle starts moving, I'd say over 2-3mph, the idle speed jumps up. The idle speed when moving depends slightly on the vehicle speed, but it ranges from 1000-1500RPM normally. For example, if I put it in neutral and coast off the freeway it will idle at 1500-1400RPM dropping slowly to ~1000RPM as I slow down. Once I come to a stop it will immediately drop to the correct idle speed of 650RPM. The issue is worse when cold. When coasting I'd prefer it to idle at 650RPM or a little higher (if the brake booster needs the vacuum). It would also make low-RPM shifting a lot easier. Revving from idle when stopped is fine, it will return in a reasonable amount of time.

My hunch says it has to do with idle settings, maybe the throttle cracker or decay rates? I zeroed out the stall saver as per the f-body T56 tune, but I don't think it's related.

Any tips are appreciated, thanks!