Hey, so I've got a question about the autocals since I don't have much experience using them personally...

I know you can view some live data on the autocal screen, when setting up the autocal are you able to program exactly what PIDs will show the live data on screen? what about Bidi controls with the autocal?

Also looking for info on PCM support. I REALLY need to be able to at least connect and view live data from the '96-97 OBDII vortec PCMs (which are extremely similar to the '98 vortecs, which are officially supported) but Im not really looking for any kind of tuning/flashing support (though that would be nice to have), only live data viewing of some specific PIDs at this point. is it possible to connect to the earlier vortec pcms to view the live data and/or log, or is there a way to get that functionality setup? I know asking for additional PCM support like that may be asking a whole lot, if its even possible, but its really the main focus of what I'm looking for with several upcoming projects of mine that will be offered to customers.

I've got several ideas for things that would be very useful for my customers...but trying to get a handle on the autocals functionality before I invest too much $ in advancing the project.

Thanks!