Im working on a 2012 Chevrolet colorado, it originally was 5.3L 4L65E,, right now it has a 6.2L cadillac CTS LSA engine and same 4L65E transmission..

The owner wants a 6L80E on it, he just wants it..

As the colorado uses the E67 ECM the only calibration compatible that i know E67/T43 is the cadillac CTS but i almost sure that the others electronics of the colorado wont gonna like that ECM/TCM calibration, besides i need to keep the 4x4 transfer..

What i have in mind is if i can leave the current ECM E67 and TCM T42 wired to the truck just as it is now just remove the outputs pins like the injectors, coils, trans solenoids.......wire a e38/6L80e wire harness and FSCM from a 4x4 SILVERADO and feed the inputs wires of the E67 to make work the dash ABS and all that stuff,,, im going to try to explain myself, i want to control the engine and the new 6L80E trans whit a 6.2L/6L80E E38/T43 like a stand alone system, wire up the crank sensor, cam sensor, temp sensor and so on to the E67 to make work the dash and all that stuff

Basically there is gonna be a E38/T43 to control the ENGINE/TRANS and the e67/t42 to make work the dash and otrer electronics

sorry for my english thanks in advance