Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LML Flashing Support

^^ lol
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by cindy@efilive View Post
    Our first release will not include any mapping, and EFILive will not offer any map finding services, however we 'may' consider offering basic mapping support for the LML in the future.
    People please stop sending me PM's and Emails asking for advice on locating maps and how DTC's work, how to pull apart the ECM, how does JTAG work, blah, blah, three strikes and you get on my spam list, either way, I'm not even going to respond.
    Last edited by GMPX; March 24th, 2013 at 12:09 PM.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

Why does how you acquire the file matter? It was bought and paid for by the end user(s) to do with as they wished.
    1+1+1+1=4
    2+2=4
    2x2=4
    2^2=4
    How you group or arrange the 4 items, everyone still ends up with the same thing in the end.

The data doesn't change regardless of how it was acquired. Everyone beats around the bush. I buy a vehicle to do with as I wish, they (the government)are setting out to make enthusiasts a bunch of criminals.
    2007.5 RCLB 4x4 WT LMM 8594OS

Lifetime Member

The security system put in place on the factory ECM prevents EFILive from generating a read. The data needs to be acquired from somewhere...just not here.

Cheers
    Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by duramaximizer View Post
    Why does how you acquire the file matter? It was bought and paid for by the end user(s) to do with as they wished.
    1+1+1+1=4
    2+2=4
    2x2=4
    2^2=4
    How you group or arrange the 4 items, everyone still ends up with the same thing in the end.

The data doesn't change regardless of how it was acquired. Everyone beats around the bush. I buy a vehicle to do with as I wish, they (the government)are setting out to make enthusiasts a bunch of criminals.
    You need to voice your displeasure with GM(and the gubment) over this matter. EFILIVE has given shops who are willing to spend the upfront capitol and time to develop there own maps a way to tune them, so we should be happy there is at least something available.
    1995 GMC 2500 SUBURBAN powered by 01 DURAMAX/ALLISON, little of this, a little of that,
    DIAMONDEYE 4" exhaust, CORSA muffler, AFE stage 1 dry filter, custom tuning by me, KENNEDY single pump and pump rub kit.

Lifetime Member

Default LML Flashing Support

EFILive in conjunction with Duramax-tuner.com has today released the first pictures of our LML tuning software http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?t=23006

Cheers
    Cindy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123