Hey there everyone, im getting a ATS triple disc for my 09 dmax and once I get that in the truck I wanna tune up my trans. The past couple of days I have been doing a lot of reading on here and I was wondering if you could clear up some stuff for me.

Is it true to flash the A40 it takes an hour? I thought I read some where that when bench tuning/flashing the trans it takes an hour to do. Or something along those lines, I tried to go back and fine the thread on where I read that but I have been through so many threads I couldn't find it.

Before I put my converter in I wanna do a lot of logging with the truck/trans before I put the converter in and see how everything works. With that being said what are some good PIDs to log?

What I read on dieselplace under the aftermarket trans section is that the line pressure is only adjustable with the ATS co-pilot, is that true? Or can that be adjusted with efilive? My boss is a very well known LS tuner in my area, and he has tuned a couple of 8.1 with the 5 speed Allison, and he said with his Hptune he could adjust line pressure with it.

Im sure once I do start to do some logging I will have a lot more questions so I appreciate all of your help now and in the future. I will probably keep on asking more questions in this thread instead of making new ones every other day haha, and im sorry about all of the questions. I just wanna understand what im doing before I actually do it. I should probably mention that my truck is already tuned by nick at duramaxtuner(motor only,DSP 5), mods on my truck are AFE dry air filter stage 2, mbrp turbo back, pcv reroute, ppe deep trans pan and big dif cover, and a trans go jr shift kit.

Jeff