Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: EFILive RC 4 (April 10, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    It's not a bug, GM just didn't have the tables. That was a first year release T43 OS, I guess they shared shift time tables between patterns in the early TCM's.
    How do I change the shift times on Pattern B? When I set the trans to sport mode the data logging shows Pattern B.

I've set all the shift timings for all the tables to .2... in normal (def) mode there's no doubt its a 0.2sec shift time - both by feel and the logs show it... when I put in Sport mode (pattern B) its the stock laggy 0.4 to 0.8sec shift times. My testing shows that the pattern B shift times aren't being changed at all...

so if you're saying that the tables aren't there then where is the trans getting the slower shift times since I've changed them all to 0.2sec? Are you saying that the T43 with this OS isn't using tables for the PatB shift time? (since if they were shared with a different table, I should see a change in shift timing since they're all changed to the same values)
    Last edited by DeadRinger; April 12th, 2013 at 10:20 AM. Reason: typo

I don't know the answer, we'll have to look in to it, but certainly on the early T43 OS's the table just didn't exists like in the later ones.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    I don't know the answer, we'll have to look in to it, but certainly on the early T43 OS's the table just didn't exists like in the later ones.
    Yay, everyone a big "Thank you!" to GM for that!
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Ever since downloaded the RC2 software and now the RC4 my EFILive won't unlock LMM ecms. Why?!

sub'd

Quote Originally Posted by scidav87 View Post
    Ever since downloaded the RC2 software and now the RC4 my EFILive won't unlock LMM ecms. Why?!
    Might need to give a little more detail, what are you trying to do, read it, flash it?
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

I just updated from RC2 and now get the following errors starting EFILive Explorer

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	efilive1.JPG 
Views:	227 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	14855

Name:	efilive2.JPG 
Views:	216 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	14856

The third error only comes up if I wait 10 seconds before clicking OK.

Name:	efilive3.JPG 
Views:	208 
Size:	7.8 KB 
ID:	14857

I didn't get any errors before the updates.
    2001 Camaro SS
    EFILive Custom OS3

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SS2win View Post
    I just updated from RC2 and now get the following errors starting EFILive Explorer
    I didn't get any errors before the updates.
    Check the five files' dates/times in Windows explorer, they should be all within a minute or so of each other and the same as in the image shown below.
    If not, then it is possible one or more exe's were not updated during the install. In that case, try uninstalling EFILive V8, deleting the \Program Files\EFILive\V8 folder, rebooting your machine then reinstalling EFILive V8.

Name:	rc4_datetime.PNG 
Views:	223 
Size:	12.2 KB 
ID:	14865

Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

What does "The DPF/EGR restrictions for US based customers are not part of RC4" mean? I've heard that the EPA has forced EFILive to delete the capability to disable EGR. If so, What was the last release that still has this feature?

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

EFILive will be voluntarily removing the DPF and EGR calibrations from our software for US based customers. See this for more information... https://www.efilive.com/index.php?op...167&Itemid=158
    The current RC4 software has not had those features removed yet. Those features will not be removed prior to the final RC version going public. That public version will be the final version with the EGR/DPF capabilities included.
    After that, the next release will have those features removed for US based customers only. Non US based customers will still have full access to the DFP/EGR features.

Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast