Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Too many tables are missing in E78

sorry, I meant it to be 1/3rd that size, that came out huge. I'll change it when I get home.
    '12 Caprice PPV 6.0 L77 - daily transportation
    8.7 @ 84 (1/8 mile) bolt-ons

'02 Silverado RCSB 5.3 L59 - regularly street driven
    8.2 @ 86 (1/8 mile) stock cam and spray
    8.6 @ 84 (1/8 mile) cam and heads no spray

Our YOUTUBE CHANNEL featuring the Silverado

ok, thanks.

email sent 2 days ago still no response from Paul
    EFILive Tuner

Lifetime Member

Emails are prioritised and actioned accordingly. Paul cannot implement what you need, so it has been forwarded to Ross for consideration.

If it's any consolation, my emails to Paul this week have gone unanswered too, but it's not an indication that he's ignoring either you or myself, it's an indication that he is eyeball deep in finalising the next release and isn't in a position to be sidetracked to ensure release quality.

Cheers
    Cindy

wesam, Paul forwarded your Email on to me, your requests have been noted and we will work on including them.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Thanks a lot Ross
    I know all of you are working hard now for the next release but I'm waiting for updates for this e78 for long time
    EFILive Tuner

Oh, you are right, I forgot you've been waiting on one OS to be supported for them too. I was sure we'd finished that off too, I'll check on Monday for you.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

I was going to make the same post. It's pretty frustrating trying to tune one compared to a e38. You did to good of job on the e38 and got us spoiled, lol. I know it's not a big market but it would be nice to have some more spark, idle, torque management etc.

I'm pretty sure all the main spark tables are all there (the same set as the E38 has), torque management and control is different to an E38, so far from what we have seen and feedback from people is that on these new turbo cars (E39's, E78) etc there is nothing holding them back in the tune, so the same should apply to the L96 for max HP. Idle controls are totally different on these ECM's and again, not many have requested the idle parameters be expanded to allow big cam tunes etc.
    We have had E39 and E78 support for nearly two years and this is the first time this stuff has been bought up. I am not disagreeing with the lack of idle parameters, it's just that the core market of these ECM's is turbo cars, Cruze, Regal, ATS etc, in simple terms all they need is fuel, spark and boost. It's always a fine line for us getting it right as far as distributing our time to expand new support and continue updating older ECM's (and keeping up with GM's constant updates).
    Thankfully unlike the E39 there hasn't been too many OS updates for the L96 using the E78 ECM.

Ross I don't know actually how Cruze and FI tuners could tune VVE or MAF if they don't have B8024,B8025 or if they can't put the car in OL because there is no control over O2
    the problem is not just idle parameters
    EFILive Tuner

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast