Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Cummins support

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX
    to be honest I would not even know what ECM they use. Most gas Dodge ECM's are made by Motorola!.

Ross
    Ross if you have spare time let me know some Cummins ECMs & The Cummins Insite program can turn up on your door step

Geoff

Quote Originally Posted by Racehemi
    I saw an advertisement for HPtuner stating they have tuning software available for Mopars
    Maybe things have changed over there, but having a cable that is capable of talking to a Chrysler PCM is a very different story to actually having released software that can. Perhaps EFILive could start advertising our new V2 as BMW, Mercedes capable too , well, it's all a CAN bus.

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by ntae
    Ross if you have spare time let me know some Cummins ECMs & The Cummins Insite program can turn up on your door step

Geoff
    Spare time

Thanks for the offer Geoff.

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX
    new V2 as BMW, Mercedes capable too , well, it's all a CAN bus.

Cheers,
    Ross

Lol, That is funny!
    "If you can leave a black mark on the pavement, from the exit of one corner to the braking point of the next one, you have enough horsepower."

Bump.

any more thought on Dodge support?

EFILive will no longer be announcing ECM support we are working on until it is ready for Beta. Sorry.

Cheers,
    Ross

Well thats a bummer. Not that I want to go out and buy a dodge or anything but I have recently aquired an 07 common rail engine for my 1948 5 window CHEVY. I guess it'll just have to have some trick mechanical injection on it.
    Now hopefully none of my fellow d-max owners will beat me up on this cause its a cummins, as I am not about to go chopping up this truck to make a V-8 block fit.
    Last edited by roadkill81304; July 7th, 2009 at 02:42 PM. Reason: SIG.
    06 GMC 2500 CCSB LBZ
    Suncoast V
    Twin Turbo by Me
    EFI LIVE Tuning by ME
    A few more bits and pieces

if you have a cummins go get a smarty thats the best programmer they make for a cummins

EFILive Cummins 2006+ 5.9L & 6.7L BBR
    http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/...ad.php?t=18417
    2008 2500HD 4X4 LTZ Z71 6.6L LMM
    Mods: EFILive, MBRP 4" DPF Delete, BD Manifold, SD Manifold, SD Center Link, SD Sleeves, S&B Intake, FS-2500, PPE Trans Pan, Bushwacker fender flares, PPE Oil Centrifuge, And other non-go-fast things.

Things still need to put in: PCV Re-Route,Air Dog AD-200.

Lifetime Member

Do you have access to another PCM to see if it makes a difference? If not, I have no idea how much a PCM would be but I cant imagine them being very expensive coming from 94 unless they cannot be found.

Also, the only mention EFILive has in regard to Cummins support is READING support (as in NO FLASHING with NO ETA) for 06-09 Cummins. Have you looked at other forums like dieselplace.com?
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast