I just finished the wrenching side of swapping a 1999 LS1/4L60e into my 1970 GTO Judge, and now I'm trying to sort out the tuning. Other than some Power Commander 3 experience on crotch rockets years ago and on our FSAE formula car, I am a complete noob to tuning and especially EFI Live. I hate asking for any more than advice and direction, but I am reading myself in circles trying to just understand how to get to the point where I can at least drive the car and log some data.

From what i've gathered, I've got terrible timing jumping into the EFI Live scene... custom tune libraries have been shut down, bouncing b/w V7 and V8 was confusing at first, and the TAQuickness plug n play cable to make my LM-2 work with the V2 is no longer offered.

Here's what I'm working with:
- EFI Live V2 Scan and Tune
- Innovate LM-2 with a serial cable I made to plug n play with the V2.
- Going speed density right off the bat per the recommendation of several friends with experience.

Drivetrain:
- Stock bottom end 1999 LS1
- 799 heads with a home port/polish, 3 angle valve job, and .600" 918 springs
- heads decked .005" to true them up, and .040" MLS head gaskets (instead of the stock .052")
- Comp 222/224 .556/.568 on 112 cam
- Typhoon 85mm intake and throttle body.
- Stock 1999 26 lb/hr @ 58 psi injectors with billet rails
- Long tube headers and 2.5" duals w/X-pipe
- 4L60 has been beefed up and running a Yank SS3600

I realize the cam is very mismatched for the rest of the setup... I spec'd and bought it when the plan was to do a cam only LS1 w/stock intake, TB, heads, and smaller or stock stall, but as you can see the plans changed. I'm considering a cam upgrade at the end of the year somewhere between a 228R and a TSP V2. With the entire combination I'm really leaning towards the bigger end to make use of these heads.

I am getting familiar with the software, and already did a full flash of the stock 1999 PCM to a hybrid stock 1999/2002 12212156 OS with all the unnecessary junk turned off, and plan to upgrade to the COS5 02020002 operating system. Right now I'm just looking for a tune that will get the car in the ball park and driveable.

Wow, that was long winded, but I appreciate any help.