Thread: Frustrating Idle Issue

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Frustrating Idle Issue

I am having problems with my truck idling and it is driving me crazy. This is the first tune I have ever done using efilive. The engine is a sbc with an LT1 intake, vortec distributor, and 0411 PCM. The cam is around a 218/224 110-112 LSA .450 lift. I'm running a modified van tune with a camaro trans module. The truck has been running great for awhile, except for a stumble when I would go to take off from a stop and it idled extremely rich. 11.8-12.1 on the WB. I started to fix this and I realised I was in open loop. I went to closed loop and have been working on the tune and this is where I'm at. I added timing in the 400-800 RPM range to help as a stall saver. When I start the truck it will idle very smooth for 5-10 sec and die. There is nothing I can do with the accelerator pedal to keep it from stalling. I attached a log and the tune if someone could give me hand. I can also run another log if I dont have the correct PID's chosen. I did not have the WB connected because I loaned it to my brother.

Thanks in advance, Ryan.
    Attached Files Attached Files