Thread: Little final help needed!! Please!

Default Little final help needed!! Please!

OK, this is a 383 stroker with a 239 239 621 621 cam, 42lbs injectors, Has CNC'd 215 Trick flow heads that flow like 225's NW 102 TB with Fast 102 intake not ported. Kooks LT's no cats with GMMG exhaust. this was an auto that was converted to a 6speed as well, don't know if that would mess with anything. I went back to closed loop on this car I was previously SD and was not happy with the results. Mainly because I believe I had a air leak. I have replaced all the seals on the intake TQ'd it down correctly and verified that I in fact do not have a leak anymore. If I do I cannot find it and I am tired of pulling the car apart! Anyway here is a log of me driving into work this morning. the car for the most part drives well and I need to pull a tiny bit of air out at Idle because it bucks a bit going down the road and doesn't slow down until it hits dfco. I don't have to pull much just a bit. What I am asking is can you all could look at the log and help me out a bit to get the fueling a little better and my trims to act right. When I am cruising and let of the gas to coast you can see it in the log where the trims go 15+ before hitting dfco. That's why I have DFCO come on like I do in order to stop dumping all the fuel. I know there's only one real WOT small run and I know its a bit rich but it was cold this morning, so when it warms up its right on the money for the most part. At idle my O2's are lazy and my WB does not reflect the correct A/F for some reason, I think is because I have it farther back behind where the cat would be. so for Idle I rely mostly on the trims more than the A/F. I would like some better opinions and or tweaks to help me get it right. I am not an expert but I am also not completely a beginner. any help would be great! Thanks guys!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Lifetime Member

Have you done a Calc.VET to get your VE and MAF tables dialed in? It's pretty easy to do, just make sure your wideband is operating correctly.

I know the FAST 102 and NW 102 take a bit (read- a lot) of time and playing with to get right.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.