Thread: Someone look at this log.. weird strugle at wot.. attached log and tune

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Someone look at this log.. weird strugle at wot.. attached log and tune

hows it going, im having some issues with a truk i tuned. at wot it feels like it has a misfire. i have attached the tune and the log.. look at the wot and check out the rpms.. truck is a 414 stroker with a 24* cam 4400 stall 4l80 vic jr manifold etc.. any help would be great thanks guys...wotlksjlkfj.efiJR5_FINAL_0002.tun

Your VE table is a mess! You can't have such large steps all over the place... Your MAF table needs some work too - not smooth enough. Not sure that is all of your problem, but it isn't helping. Do you have a wideband? Would be good to see some readings...
    GM EFI Tuner
    02 WS6 9.41 @ 143 MPH 3675#, drag radials, pump gas, through the mufflers - sold

Quote Originally Posted by BLK02WS6 View Post
    Your VE table is a mess! You can't have such large steps all over the place... Your MAF table needs some work too - not smooth enough. Not sure that is all of your problem, but it isn't helping. Do you have a wideband? Would be good to see some readings...
    BLK02WS6 THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO LOOK AT IT.. YES TRUCK HAS A WIDEBAND I JUST DIDNT HAVE IT HOOKED UP.. THE VE TABKE AND MAF GOT DONE THROUGH THE CALC.VET pROCEDURE MENTIONED ON THE FORUM.. KEEPS THE FUEL TRIMS PRETTY GOOD BUT I CAN LOOK IT OVER I HAVENT BEEN TUNING FOR LONG.. I WILL TRY TO GET U A LOG WITH THE WiDEBAND ATTACHED ONCE IM BACK AT THE SHOP WHERE WE HAVE THE TRUCK BUT FUEL ISNT MUCH OFF.... BASED ON THE LOGS I CANT FIGURE OUT THE PROBLEM. I WANT TO SAY ITS MECHANICAL BUT WE HAVE CHANGED SPARK plugs WIRES COILS AND NO CHANGE IN RESULT.. ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR TIME I WILL CLEAN UP THOSE TABLES

bump

VE does not look correct, and MAF is incorrect.

Your log does not contain the right pids to perform Calc.VET.

B3618 PE is too lean throughout the range for WOT/load (if your VE/MAF were correct)... it should be 1.165 EQR

you're using E10 (B3601 is set to 14.17) and your log shows commanded AFR 12.53 (based on B3601)...

for E10, 12.53 is too lean, you want 12.15...

but the real problem is that you're relying on AFR when you should be using EQR.

Weren't you going to do something and post back...?