Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New PCM, A/C won't work and it's 104!

Default Re: New PCM, A/C won't work and it's 104!

I found one at tune depot. Thanks though.

I'm having a similar issue, my ac isn't working, after I did a full flash from my previous tune file with it OS to the current ECU and the AC isn't working.

Does that mean I need to plug in all my information from my current tune, into the tune that I pulled from the new ECU before I did a full flash for it to work?

When I changed computers the new ecm had a different OS. I had to go to tune depot and find the right OS. I just flashed those stock tunes (2tries) until my a/c worked. Then did a cal flash

Quote Originally Posted by puddlestomper View Post
    When I changed computers the new ecm had a different OS. I had to go to tune depot and find the right OS. I just flashed those stock tunes (2tries) until my a/c worked. Then did a cal flash
    So basically you flashed in a stock tune twice, then started your truck to make sure the ac worked. Then when you did a cal flash, was it a cal flash with a different OS, or did you have to copy over your tables from your previous computer's file to be able to cal flash it with the new comp's OS?

There were 2 or 3 available operating systems for my 2002 chevrolet. I had to try each 1 to see if that 1 ran my air conditioner. When I found the 1 that would run the air conditioner, I opened is the tune that had the parameters I wanted to run, I did a calibration only flash.

There were 2 or 3 available operating systems for my 2002 chevrolet. I had to try each 1 to see if that 1 ran my air conditioner. When I found the 1 that would run the air conditioner, I opened is the tune that had the parameters I wanted to run, I did a calibration only flash.
    Ok, so you copied your tuned tables over to the correct OS you found that ran your a/c and did a cal flash.

Gotcha, the OS I did a full flash with ran my AC previously but maybe I need to try the original ECU OS and see if that runs the AC now...I never did relink VATS with the new ECU, but it runs after the full flash so don't know if that has anything to do with it.

I have v1. I don't know if the two displays differently, but there was a full PCM flash or a calibration only flash option. If you have a tune from the original ECM, you should just be able to flash that operating system into your new PCM. Then put the calibrations in that you want with a calibration Flash. I hope this is clear I am new to EF I live but that is how I fixed mine. Sorry for the grammatical errors but my phone does what it wsnts ob voice to text.

My operating system ended with 4441. That is the only 1 that would run my air conditioner. Any other number that was supposed to be for a 2002 chevrolet my air conditioner did not work.

if you guys want to PM me your VIN# I can get the correct factory OS from GM TIS and email you the correct files.

You will have to FULL FLASH THEM in for them to replace what you have now, a CAL FLASH will not work.
    www.mscservices.net

Tuner of many, many Duramax and Cummins Diesels.

I have v1. I don't know if the two displays differently, but there was a full PCM flash or a calibration only flash option. If you have a tune from the original ECM, you should just be able to flash that operating system into your new PCM. Then put the calibrations in that you want with a calibration Flash. I hope this is clear I am new to EF I live but that is how I fixed mine. Sorry for the grammatical errors but my phone does what it wsnts ob voice to text.
    No problem, and thank for the help.

I'll see what I can do with the info.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast