Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: torque management or fueling issue or rev limiter issue???

Quote Originally Posted by DoghouseDiesel View Post
    You need to go back in and look at your fuel limiters. You're not even giving yourself any power under 2000 RPM's.
    i was trying to make a fuel mileage tune and this was with someone else's help. i am trying to learn and wasnt sure if what i currently have is optimal for a mileage tune? i mean if you or anyone wants to help me out or even make me a decent power tune or give me tips i can paypal some $$? haha im more of a visual learner so simply telling me what to do is a bit difficult..my truck is pretty much stock cept for full 5" TBE, 100% emissions delete, intake horn, charge pip upgrade. FASS is on the way but not until after i close on my house.

Are you friggin kidding me? You're over there boo boo lippin' the software because you can't do burnouts, and it's all F'd up, and it doesn't do what you want, blah, blah.....and you wanna go, oh, this is my mileage tune....

Wow! What a waste of friggin' time. I hope the next guy sees this thread the next time you have a temper tantrum. My door is closed kid, hopefully someone else will help ya next time.

Have a day.

1207 HP / 1612 TQ

Are you friggin kidding me? You're over there boo boo lippin' the software because you can't do burnouts, and it's all F'd up, and it doesn't do what you want, blah, blah.....and you wanna go, oh, this is my mileage tune....

Wow! What a waste of friggin' time. I hope the next guy sees this thread the next time you have a temper tantrum. My door is closed kid, hopefully someone else will help ya next time.

Have a day.
    woa woa calm down there guy who's the one having a temper tantrum now over nothing at all? mileage tune, power tune, tow tune who cares what tune it is id like to be able to light up my tires regardless. if you'd reread what ive posted you'd see that i said i was learning and that i WASNT putting the blame on EFI live directly. i took responsibility for not doing my own research in time due to the current release of the updated V2 (no delete capability so i rushed to get one before i lost my chance) and i also stated that my impressions of EFI live were from word of mouth like how everyone likes to talk things up saying it was the best it can do everything you want. AGAIN MY FAULT FOR NOT DOING MY OWN RESEARCH BEFOREHAND. now that ive restated the things i said earlier im going to restate again that im new and yes im here asking for some help is that so wrong of me? for anyone to just throw a tantrum like you just did and tell me to basically F*ck off over something that was no big deal at all after i was simply asking for some help is kinda like a bi polar bitch.

Like I said, have a day. It's guys like you that have made me not tune for the public any more.

You have no idea what you want, don't know how the software works, cry because your stock truck doesn't make 500 hp, and can't get 27 mpg towing 15k through the mountains.

It's also why I refuse to look at or help guys with their home brew tunes, because usually they're crap and it would take more time to un-"F" the tune than it would to start fresh.

Bipolar? Bipolar comes from dealing with 'tard after 'tard that "gots me a diesel pick 'em up truck".

My favorite saying when it comes to this stuff is a saying my grandfather told me a LONG time ago....a poor craftsman often blames his tools. It's not the hammers fault you hit your thumb.

Good luck with your tire smokin', boost launchin', mileage tune.

1207 HP / 1612 TQ

Like I said, have a day. It's guys like you that have made me not tune for the public any more.

You have no idea what you want, don't know how the software works, cry because your stock truck doesn't make 500 hp, and can't get 27 mpg towing 15k through the mountains.

It's also why I refuse to look at or help guys with their home brew tunes, because usually they're crap and it would take more time to un-"F" the tune than it would to start fresh.we

Bipolar? Bipolar comes from dealing with 'tard after 'tard that "gots me a diesel pick 'em up truck".

My favorite saying when it comes to this stuff is a saying my grandfather told me a LONG time ago....a poor craftsman often blames his tools. It's not the hammers fault you hit your thumb.

Good luck with your tire smokin', boost launchin', mileage tune.
    Alright there big guy. Again take your panties out of your ass and calm the fuck down. You were giving me shit about my tune file i uploaded and i simply said what it was a mileage attempted tune IM NEW!!! We all started somewhere....ya i was a bi t frustrated but to throw a bitch fit back at me just shows you arent "the bigger man' either so stop trying to be. Its great you can tune ypuve clearly been at ot longer than i have and ya im sure you are irritated at SOME other peope that really are idiots but im here trying to learn i manned up and took responsibility for my actions as i was simply a little frustrated. Not pointing any blame at anything or anyone besides myself which is why im here trying to get help. You wanna be a tough guy dick about it all then by all means ggo ahead but maybe offering some honest advice as a professional and maybe youd be respected and a reputable guy. Maybe you can care less about this but again forums are here to help and socialize not to blow things up cause your a big shot and you think you are better than everyone else.

Slow down tonto, easy fix. The software works, but nobody can't control your skills with it.....
    And, I digress to my original post.....

1207 HP / 1612 TQ

Default Re: torque management or fueling issue or rev limiter issue???

C Murda, grow up. Jeez. Rich knows what's up. You do not. Efilive is, bar none, the best tuning option out there for the cummins on the stock ecm.

And, I digress to my original post.....
    although from the get go you were bashing on me.... you then looked to be somewhat helpful when you asked me to post a file and i did.... then you come around to say go back and look at all my fuel limiters... again helpful to point me in a direction and let me restate this for the millionth time IM NEW!!!! so when i replied saying it was SIMPLY a mileage tune that i got help with from another person i WAS NOT implying i knew at all 100% of what i was doing so if my fuel limiters are whats holding me back then hey i DID NOT KNOW THAT! you came in here from the start with your panties in a bunch because i was being a bitch myself not understanding the product and what was going on (how am i to know that my current tune wouldnt allow me to do a heat cycle?) IM LEARNING!!!!! without any thanks to you though... we all start learning some where and being a forum for EFILive youd think the more knowledgeable people here would be helpful as that is why forum exist! clearly your first post was already aimed at me being a bitch in my first post ok you could have ended it there and be a little helpful rather than continue to grow a vagina. if you are "well experienced" than why dont you try and be helpful on a forum. if everyone on here was like you then people who were new in the diesel tuning world would get nowhere and why even have a forum?

Quote Originally Posted by jordylee18 View Post
    C Murda, grow up. Jeez. Rich knows what's up. You do not. Efilive is, bar none, the best tuning option out there for the cummins on the stock ecm.
    quit nut swinging... why dont you read EVERYTHING in a thread before you post... quote me where i said i knew anything??? quote me where i said "rich" didnt know anything.... good luck! the only thing i may have said against him is to quit acting like a big shot... he may be on a high horse because of his experience and his truck being 1000+ but no need to act like a dick towards the new comers in here who are looking for help

if i had all the skills and know how to do anything with this software id definitely be out there helping others when ever i had the chance...a little help goes a long way i wouldnt just tell people they are idiots when clearly they are learning and have said they were new...

If you want sugar coating, go to the damn ice cream shop. You wanna waste time runnin' your yap, go get a shrink. I'm neither, nor do I give a rat's azz about your respect.

The reason I'm baggin' on your dumb azz is YOU set the tone for the whole thread. YOU come with your little girl panties tied in a knot because you can't do burnouts and race Civic's and other typical diesel ricer BS. At first, I said screw it, don't bother with the kid, he just fits the mold for the typical dip chit, and as I suspected, you didn't disappoint. You come in here belly aching about everybody and everything and then, when I asked you for a datalog (which is what we use to fix problems) all you could come up with is "well it does it all the time" and a tune that looks like everybody elses version of My First Tune.

Let me break this down real simple for you..... THIS SOFTWARE IS SMARTER THAN YOU! It's a tool, it's only as good as the person using it. This isn't beginner tuning, this is for people that have a damn clue, have actually tuned and built motors, understand how parameters inter relate with each other. YOU are none of the above. YOU are the guy that simply needs to let others write you the tunes and send you an AutoCal to push a button and load a tune, like 99% of the rest of the market.

You wanna learn, you come in with an open mind and a legitimate question, not like a 2 year old that just had his teddy bear taken away. You wanna learn, you go to one of the classes that people offer to learn how NOT to screw your stuff up. You wanna learn, you read, you browse, you form intelligent questions and post data logs so folks can see what is going on. YOU didn't do that, you came in running your suck like a pissy pants like school girl.

So, get over your butt hurt and accept the fact that you had 1- no clue what you were doing, 2- wasted my F'n time trying to do shit with your "mileage" tune that is stuff you do with a race tune, and 3- decided to run your mouth so you wouldn't look like the rest of the diesel rice trash that I like to push off on the kids to tune.

Respect? I don't give a "F" about your respect. I let my work speak for itself and I'll let you respect me dragging your azz across the state sideways getting 17 MPG doing it. You want respect, don't act like a fuggin' little kid when you can't figure out something that's smarter than you.

Do us all a favor and stick to plug and play like the rest of the kids. Otherwise, I suggest you either smarten up before you bitch or grow a thicker skin, son.

Lemme guess, you're rockin' a Soot Life sticker in the back window too?
    Last edited by DoghouseDiesel; July 7th, 2013 at 10:14 AM.

1207 HP / 1612 TQ

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast