Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: torque management or fueling issue or rev limiter issue???

Quote Originally Posted by DoghouseDiesel View Post
    If you want sugar coating, go to the damn ice cream shop. You wanna waste time runnin' your yap, go get a shrink. I'm neither, nor do I give a rat's azz about your respect.

The reason I'm baggin' on your dumb azz is YOU set the tone for the whole thread. YOU come with your little girl panties tied in a knot because you can't do burnouts and race Civic's and other typical diesel ricer BS. At first, I said screw it, don't bother with the kid, he just fits the mold for the typical dip chit, and as I suspected, you didn't disappoint. You come in here belly aching about everybody and everything and then, when I asked you for a datalog (which is what we use to fix problems) all you could come up with is "well it does it all the time" and a tune that looks like everybody elses version of My First Tune.

Let me break this down real simple for you..... THIS SOFTWARE IS SMARTER THAN YOU! It's a tool, it's only as good as the person using it. This isn't beginner tuning, this is for people that have a damn clue, have actually tuned and built motors, understand how parameters inter relate with each other. YOU are none of the above. YOU are the guy that simply needs to let others write you the tunes and send you an AutoCal to push a button and load a tune, like 99% of the rest of the market.

You wanna learn, you come in with an open mind and a legitimate question, not like a 2 year old that just had his teddy bear taken away. You wanna learn, you go to one of the classes that people offer to learn how NOT to screw your stuff up. You wanna learn, you read, you browse, you form intelligent questions and post data logs so folks can see what is going on. YOU didn't do that, you came in running your suck like a pissy pants like school girl.

So, get over your butt hurt and accept the fact that you had 1- no clue what you were doing, 2- wasted my F'n time trying to do shit with your "mileage" tune that is stuff you do with a race tune, and 3- decided to run your mouth so you wouldn't look like the rest of the diesel rice trash that I like to push off on the kids to tune.

Respect? I don't give a "F" about your respect. I let my work speak for itself and I'll let you respect me dragging your azz across the state sideways getting 17 MPG doing it. You want respect, don't act like a fuggin' little kid when you can't figure out something that's smarter than you.

Do us all a favor and stick to plug and play like the rest of the kids. Otherwise, I suggest you either smarten up before you bitch or grow a thicker skin, son.

Lemme guess, you're rockin' a Soot Life sticker in the back window too?
    you're an idiot and clearly you must be on my "childish, kiddish, tanto etc..." level as you just keep ranting on like a giant vagina...you are worse than a woman at this point and arent gripping the actual concept.

let ME break it down for YOU.

THIS SOFTWARE IS SMARTER THAN YOU! It's a tool, it's only as good as the person using it. This isn't beginner tuning, this is for people that have a damn clue, have actually tuned and built motors, understand how parameters inter relate with each other. YOU are none of the above. YOU are the guy that simply needs to let others write you the tunes and send you an AutoCal to push a button and load a tune, like 99% of the rest of the market.
    when did i say or act smarter? where on the fine print or anywhere does it say this is a tool not for beginners? this is a tool for tuning and in order to learn to use a tool you need to have the tool! how could i or anyone else ever learn with out actually using EFI Live?

You wanna learn, you come in with an open mind and a legitimate question, not like a 2 year old that just had his teddy bear taken away. You wanna learn, you go to one of the classes that people offer to learn how NOT to screw your stuff up. You wanna learn, you read, you browse, you form intelligent questions and post data logs so folks can see what is going on. YOU didn't do that, you came in running your suck like a pissy pants like school girl.
    sorry daddy i bitched like a little girl then quickly got over it why are you still mad at me? classes are in Texas im in MA work 6 days a week and am buying a house i dont have any time to go there for ONE class along with im sure "99% of the market". i DO read and SEARCH a lot but unlike my favorite forum (ls1tech) this forum is full of either people like you (stuck up full of themselves ass holes) or people that just dont add any input at all and are no help. also the search engine on this forum is lacking, that or there just arent any people out there asking questions... wait no there are TONS of questions with NO answers i dont know how many threads ive come across with a member asking a question and NOT ONE response!

So, get over your butt hurt and accept the fact that you had 1- no clue what you were doing, 2- wasted my F'n time trying to do shit with your "mileage" tune that is stuff you do with a race tune, and 3- decided to run your mouth so you wouldn't look like the rest of the diesel rice trash that I like to push off on the kids to tune.

Respect? I don't give a "F" about your respect. I let my work speak for itself and I'll let you respect me dragging your azz across the state sideways getting 17 MPG doing it. You want respect, don't act like a fuggin' little kid when you can't figure out something that's smarter than you.

Do us all a favor and stick to plug and play like the rest of the kids. Otherwise, I suggest you either smarten up before you bitch or grow a thicker skin, son.

Lemme guess, you're rockin' a Soot Life sticker in the back window too?
    haha i never said i "had a clue" i was "over my butt hurt" a LONG time ago when you showed interest in helping then you threw a menstrual cycle bitch fit and kept going with your eyes shut. im not wasting your time no one has a gun to your head you keep being a little bitch trying to be a big and bad big shot again all while not eating your "pride" and just throw out some useful information (although at this point i could care less about your information you'd prob set me up for failure anyways out of spite). who determines whether or not a mileage tune is "allowed" to do a burnout like youre implying is only meant for a "race tune"??? i think EVERYONE would like to at least be able to do a burnout regardless what "tune" they are running. a burnout isnt race tune specific or else i guess my gfs car must have a race tune from the factory as it can do a burnout oh wow! then to say you'll drag my azz across state getting 17mpg hahaha ok love the typical troll online tuff guy talk.

oh and ill take your advice ill surely smarten up before i bitch i guess or at least ill make sure not to upset any other members like yourself cause YOU have wasted MY time in trying to LEARN! as for "thicker skin" i think you should take your own advice there big guy!

have a day!

oh and at least i can admit where i was wrong, you on the other hand just keeps going on and on about how good you are and you are above everyone else this aint no beginners shit... although box tuners arent either they are idiot boxes as you just select a setting and go... i had one and i want to be in control and learn which is why i went to EFI Live...

Lifetime Member

I quit reading 5 or 6 posts ago.....here is the deal.

C Murda, if you want tuning help, ask for it. Ask for help in a nice polite way "Hey I'm trying to do XYZ and I think I've done everything I need, but I'm still not getting the results I'm looking for, can anyone take a look at my tune/log/offer some pointers?"

Questions like that will get you a lot further than some rant. I know you've said it wasn't your intent and it was aimed at yourself, but the fact is, this is the internet, once you've delivered lines like this, it's not going to matter what else you say - people forget that and are still left with this.....

Quote Originally Posted by C Murda View Post
    if so im really starting to not be a fan of EFI Live as all the little box tuners out there can fix this issue and some can even tune your TCM yet the all mighty EFI Live which is well known doesnt even give us the options of COMPLETE tuneability. whats the use of tuning a race engine with one software if you need something else to tune the transmission in order to actually USE the power??? sorry im just a little upset here as i was under the impression that EFI Live did everything we needed when i bought it...
    If your trying to learn how to tune then you have a couple of options:
    1. Look into Starlite Diesel's how to tune books.
    2. Investigate tuning classes.
    3. Purchase a tune from a reputable tuner. I'm not sure if any will leave their tunes unlocked so you can view/edit/change from their base, but it's a question worth asking.

Cheers
    Cindy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123