Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NO LOW END POWER Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!! call me or text 2525241005 please

Angry NO LOW END POWER Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!! call me or text 2525241005 please

I have changed the pedal position to 500 on three of the four but truck still has no take off like it did with smarty i have a race tune but it is locked can someone please tell me how to get this fixed do i increase the injection pulse on bottom end or what brake torque managment is off also i can put smarty back in and truck has excellent take like full throttle is at the toop of the pedal it moves like a snail at bottom end then takes off at about 2300 rpm

Post your tune so we can help...

Put pp at 150

I've got the same issue. A couple of guys say that you need to start with a factory flash from the dealership. Which really doesn't make sense when you're over writing the entire ecm. But its definitely something funny there, even tunes from other people are down low turds on my truck. Now if I flash it with a smarty tune using efi live, its a beast. A smoky beast, but a beast none the less.

More information is coming. There's a large group of guys who aren't posting publicly about it but are collecting tunes that are not locked and will soon be posted in a repository so that everyone can learn from them. Yes you can be an idiot and use them, but the point is that you can learn from them. We don't think we're responsible for someone else's choices. That would be a little too Obamican.
    EFI Live, Maxxed Out auto trans, Edge TC, FASS, 35's, 4" lift, E.D. 62/68/12, 70 hp tips.

And maybe it IS an issue of needing a factory flash. But I'd love to hear how that is. It's one that I obviously don't understand.
    EFI Live, Maxxed Out auto trans, Edge TC, FASS, 35's, 4" lift, E.D. 62/68/12, 70 hp tips.

Play with the boost fuel limiter...or max it out

Tune? Data log?

1207 HP / 1612 TQ

Lifetime Member

Default NO LOW END POWER Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!! call me or text 2525241005 please

In my reading, you need the factory flash to reset the code in the ECM from smarty's custom OS that allowed for on the fly tune switching. Resetting it to stock did not rewrite the ECM, it simply returned their tables back to stock settings. If the solution was a required dealer flash, I believe your symptoms would be a bricked ECM at this point.

It sounds like your having a problem with limiters/torque reduction. As mentioned, post up a tune and people will be able to chime in better
    14 GMC Sierra
    5.3L CC SB 4x4
    Basic tuning....

Default file for tune

tune file
    Attached Files Attached Files

quick reminder though its reverts back and works fine with smarty and had the dealer reflash to stock with idle up enabled

hotstreet_adjusted.ctz Tune fixed, adjusted fuel limiter, boost as well as pw and a few other things

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast