Thread: *NEW* EFILive Training Class

Default *NEW* EFILive Training Class

Hello guys!

Long time no talk about the classes. Sorry about that, had and exceptionally busy season so far but have managed to sort through a couple of class possibilities and finally settle on one that worked for both schedule and time frame. I had a lot of help and some good locations to choose from, and am working on the winter/spring schedule of classes now. Hope to have that posted next month for people to view.

So on to the class:
    I'm going to be holding a class in Mira Loma, California on October 26th-27th @ Westech Performance. They have a nice facility and are set up to accommodate a decent sized class, and are in a pretty accessible location to get to easily from the airport if you're considering making the trip.

The class is 2 days as usual, and will cover Dodge and Duramax tuning - with time spent on the dyno with stock and modified trucks.

A high level overview of the class as well as sign up can be found here: StarLite Diesel Training

Contact instructions are also on the site so if possible, please contact me via email as it is still busy enough that i have a difficult time keeping up with the work and the forums both. Email is a nice central spot for me to keep things somewhat organized

Hope to see many of you there! I know there's been plenty of interest which is a big reason why I chose this area for my final class of the year (this makes 7 or 8 I believe)...
    2005 Crew Cab Dually Duramax

Big turbos, big injectors, big pumps, crazy heads AND a flux capacitor...
    Best run so far on street tires: 11.14 @ 128.8 mph

When will you have more class dates up. Im hoping there will be one in the south east.

I am working on the calendar which will have classes mostly in the midwest/east coast/south east AND Texas of course. Utah will have one as well as one on the west coast somewhere - but the dates are not finalized. I plan to have them taken care of and set up by early-mid November, if not sooner. Lots of details to go over and want to try and have a complete schedule for first half of next year. Trying to go where the interest levels are highest to save as much driving / flying for people as i can.

Anyhow - it is being worked on, just don't have all the details locked down on them yet. I like to wait until i know it's a for sure thing before i post where and when, etc... just in case.

Any chance of a class in Indy @ PRI time?

No chances of a class at Indy during PRI....But EFI will be doing some trainings during PRI from what i understand on both Gasser and Diesel, but I don't want to speak for them.

I will be having classes within a couple months of PRI in or around Indiana though - for sure in Ohio and would like to Return up to Angola for another class there as well, but haven't worked out those details yet. So - within a short drive of Indy, you should still be able to find one of my classes.

On that note though - just letting anyone that has followed this thread know the class in California has been cancelled for a few reasons and will be rescheduled for as early in the year as possible (because Utah and the midwest are COLD in January and February!!). I will post up new details in November of all the confirmed classes that will be starting in January of next year. Those that had signed up are getting (or already have received) a full refund. The timing is bad and with SEMA and other events within a week of the class - just seems it wasn't working out. There are other reasons as well - but want to make sure people are getting what they need from the class and time was running out to pull this one off properly.

Any questions please let me know!