Thread: Bosch 95 lb/hr injector data

Default Bosch 95 lb/hr injector data

Guys can anyone point me to GOOD injector data for these? Part number on injector says 0 280 158 279

I've Google'd it and searched these forums and came up empty handed as far as data that I can put into EFI live, but they seem to be popular so someone must have the right data.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130907_142017_658.jpg 
Views:	362 
Size:	757.5 KB 
ID:	15840Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130907_142119_674.jpg 
Views:	352 
Size:	709.3 KB 
ID:	15841

I don't think any exists. GM creates the data so unless that injector was used in a GM app than there would not be any. Injector Dynamics can create there own data on their injectors but this is not there injector. I have also thought about creating data for it, but it takes about 20-40 hours to create it. The problem for me is this injector is out there and it can be had for cheap, so there is 0 motivation for creating anytype of data for it. Hope that clears it up. If someone does have some there not talking, and for a reason.

I guess if i would have sold the injectors I would recommend ID injectors just because there is real accurate data. I cant stand guessing on the rest of the tune if the basics (that I cant control) aren't as right as I can make them to be before I start.

If hes not interested in new injectors with good data I think I'll send him on down the road someone can guess at it but that someones not me.

Quote Originally Posted by paul@thrill-ride View Post
    I guess if i would have sold the injectors I would recommend ID injectors just because there is real accurate data. I cant stand guessing on the rest of the tune if the basics (that I cant control) aren't as right as I can make them to be before I start.

If hes not interested in new injectors with good data I think I'll send him on down the road someone can guess at it but that someones not me.
    That's what I would do. At the end of the day your reputation would be on the line, not his. If the car run bad he is not going to tell someone it is because he picked an injector without any data, it would be because you are a bad calibrator. I have to do that all the time and most of the time the smart ones end up coming back after they learned the hard way.

is there any data available now?