Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MINJSTAT_F Bit Descriptions

Default MINJSTAT_F Bit Descriptions

Does Anyone know the Bit Descriptions for the ECM.MINJSTAT_F PID? I am getting a defuel around 3000 RPM, and the Counts goes from 7 to 15 when it happens. Then it goes back to 7 (Bit 4 goes low) fuels, and then repeats. Its currently a CSP tune, but had the same issue with a stock OS (Currently OS 55450202).

I posted the tune (very unrefined at the moment) and logs if anyone cares to take a gander. For some reason the .pld v8 files are not allowed, so the log isn't trimmed to the offending portion. Tune 1 is bone stock and 5 has almost all the limiters removed or maxed, and both do the same thing (just different power levels of course).

Truck is an 07 Mega Auto, with a 6.7 lower / 5.9 head and electronics. It had a Smarty SSR on it, but I started with a VIN Corrected clean file, and it has shown the same symptoms since I started. I've turned off every limiter I can find so far, looking for the culprit. I don't want to just max them all out and go for broke, I'd like to narrow it down and modify the one thats causing the issue.

The truck also has a CoPilot, not sure if that could affect it at all?

I am thinking about trying a new OS to see if that makes a difference, but I don't want to start over completely if I don't have to.

Thanks in advance for looking. -Joe
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by WyoFreeride; December 1st, 2013 at 03:52 PM.
    2010 Dodge QCSB 6.7 Auto

Best I can see so far is that you have your WOT shift RPM set to 3050..and your {D2015} still enabled.

So given those I can see why it would begin to pull fuel at that RPM.
    Les Szmidt
    2007 5.9 Dodge Ram
    2014 Ram 3500 Aisin tuning Emissions Equipped
    EFI Live Cummins BETA Tester
    Silver Bullet Tuning
    silverbullettuning@gmail.com
    www.youtube.com/ljszmidt
    http://www.facebook.com/SilverBulletTuninig

Thanks Les, flashing now and will test in the AM. I changed the start rpm up to 3000 from 800 originally, thinking that would help, turning it off was on my list to try. Do you normally turn that off on a truck with the hard parts for extra rpm, and use the commanded fuel tables to limit rpm instead?

The trans points were cut and paste from the old tune. I'm not a trans pro, and he was happy with how it shifted, just was leaving HP on the table and sacrificing drivability with the S06.

I'll test and report back. Thanks for your help and time.
    2010 Dodge QCSB 6.7 Auto

To be honest we don't know what they all mean, however we use them when tracing through the ECM code hunting down issues, it helps us know exactly what the ECM is thinking.
    FYI
    7 = What would be a normal unlimited running mode
    15 = You are hitting a limiter of some description, something to do with Altitude.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Ross do you have more insight on the MINJSTAT_F PID. On a defuel event ive been chasing around im getting status numbers 11 7 16 62 12 53 and 15. Any input would be helpful. thanks
    EFILive Beta Tester

2006 DODGE RAM 2500 4X4 Industrial Injection R1 100HP Injectors and BAG-O-PARTS, ATS Exhaust Manifold, AFE 67MM Turbo and MANIFOLD

Sorry, have not looked at it since my post above yours.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by garrettg.bpd View Post
    Ross do you have more insight on the MINJSTAT_F PID. On a defuel event ive been chasing around im getting status numbers 11 7 16 62 12 53 and 15. Any input would be helpful. thanks
    Do you have a log you would be willing to share?
    03 6spd

EFILive Beta Tester

2006 DODGE RAM 2500 4X4 Industrial Injection R1 100HP Injectors and BAG-O-PARTS, ATS Exhaust Manifold, AFE 67MM Turbo and MANIFOLD

If I remember correctly, I helped my issue with the airflow tables and limiters. I see the final tune for that truck had E2552 maxed out. This was an aftermarket turbo truck, and the defuels looked to be boost related (though I thought they were fuel rate originally)

I'll look through some of my old logs and notes and see what I can find.
    2010 Dodge QCSB 6.7 Auto

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	testhit.png 
Views:	270 
Size:	169.8 KB 
ID:	17171
    EFILive Beta Tester

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast