Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What am I missing?

Basic facts of internal combustion-- if you have fuel and spark the engine will start. It may not run very well but it will start. Before you go too far, pull the fuel rail, with injectors our of the manifold, put some rags under the injectors and spin the engine over. Make sure the injectors are firing. The fact that you have fuel in the rail, doesn't mean you're getting fuel in the ports. If that checks out, make sure you have spark. I think you'll find you're missing one or the other. Also pull the spark plugs and make sure they dodn't get saturated with fuel. If they did, they may not fire.
    DigitalEFI- EFILive US Distributor
    sales@digitalefi.com
    678/344-1590

Well I understand all that but, as I said no injector pulse or RPM on scan when cranking leads me to thing Crank Sensor so I have it apart and hope they have one in stock at the dealer Monday morning. I will follow up either way. Thanks

Matt

99 Trans Am WS6 C5R427

found the problem... reluctor wheel brook loose. This is a Callis crank that did this once before and they supposely fixed it. Needless to say NEVER buy a Callis product... I am a hater now, may they burn in a puddle of bad gas!!!!, I give up I am going to sell the car without the C5R427 Then replace the crank and find me a Z06 to drop it in.

Thanks for the help.

Just for my knowledge, how did you find that the reluctor broke loose... (did you poke it with a screwdriver thru the crank sensor hole and it moved...?)...?

removed old sensor and it was broke all to hell... put my pinky in the hole and I can rotate the wheel... whats another couple thousand

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12