Thread: Cannot get started sure need input

Default Cannot get started sure need input

Hi all just bought autocal i am trying to update OS for dsp5 switch it says open efilive scan tool but when i do it says cannot find folder i click ok then it says i am in Demo mode and i need to register it i have done that already and received confirmation but i cannot get out of demo mode it just closes. Any input on what to do? I could not find this info in getting started here

Quote Originally Posted by sticky View Post
    Hi all just bought autocal i am trying to update OS for dsp5 switch it says open efilive scan tool but when i do it says cannot find folder i click ok then it says i am in Demo mode and i need to register it i have done that already and received confirmation but i cannot get out of demo mode it just closes. Any input on what to do? I could not find this info in getting started here
    You probably need to contact the Tuner that you purchased the Autocal from. As far as I know, you can't write your own tunes with an autocal only, the V2 that the autocal is linked to must be plugged in when the file is saved for remote flashing.
    2010 Dodge QCSB 6.7 Auto

Quote Originally Posted by WyoFreeride View Post
    You probably need to contact the Tuner that you purchased the Autocal from. As far as I know, you can't write your own tunes with an autocal only, the V2 that the autocal is linked to must be plugged in when the file is saved for remote flashing.
    I bought it from creatures of the night thier instructions are to open ifelife tune tool and do a full flash i am not trying to write a program only install it

plug youre auto cal in before open program on computer, that should get you out of demo mode
    97 2500 ecsb 5.7l/4l80e/4x4 411 pcm /thorley tri-y's/dual super 40's with x (catless)/aem cai/msd 6a and coil/zz4 cam/beehive spring/lm-1

stock sucks

Quote Originally Posted by tokymon View Post
    plug youre auto cal in before open program on computer, that should get you out of demo mode
    I think i did that but will be 100% tonight will redo thanx i am waiting for creatures of the night to contact me also hopefully i will hear from them in 24 hrs?

Lifetime Member

You need to wait for your tuner to contact you. I have no idea what their SLA/common response time is and neither does EFILive as it is out of our control.

You cannot create tunes yourself, you can ONLY flash tunes your tuner creates and sends to you. Even other tuners cannot supply you tunes, your AutoCal will not flash tunes created by anything other than your tuners FlashScan V2.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.