Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Issue with CSP5 switching

Default Issue with CSP5 switching

I am having an issue with the new CSP5 Switching, issue are as follows
    1. The last tune you have loaded is suppose to stay active once you shut the vehicle off, or unplug the V2. Mine revert back to tune 5 every time. Anybody know why or have this issue?
    2. The PTO enable block is enabled, but can not get it to work, what the secret?
    3. I set my idle speed vs coolant D5751 to have the engine rpms come up when I start the vehicle in cold weather, like say 10* 800rpm, -3.9* 1100rpm, -23.3 1200rpm and when I start it in the morning with temps at 40* it does not idle up no matter what I change it to on the low side, but on the high side if I set it to idle 900rpm at 215* it will?
    4. Skim Key, no matter what I change in the EFI live tuning I keep getting this DTC?

Can any of you Admins or anybody answer these, or has any one else had these problems?
    I have re-installed the Oct 16 2013 updates on 7.5 ver 8 and the firmware.
    2007 Ram 2500, AFE Air, AFE Bladerunner Intercooler, ATS Dual CP3's, Steed Speed Exhaust manifold, PMT 5" truboback exhaust, DDP 90hp, II Silver 66, 12 valve balanced rods, ARP studs, Hamiliton Cam and 110# springs, CFM Intake, Crazy Carls Intake plume, MRBP intercooler tubes, GOREND multi-disc torque converter and valve body, billet shafts and more.....

Can you post a screen shot of your D5751 table? What table are you referring to for PTO?

I will have once I get home, and PTO enable is under misc parameters.
    2007 Ram 2500, AFE Air, AFE Bladerunner Intercooler, ATS Dual CP3's, Steed Speed Exhaust manifold, PMT 5" truboback exhaust, DDP 90hp, II Silver 66, 12 valve balanced rods, ARP studs, Hamiliton Cam and 110# springs, CFM Intake, Crazy Carls Intake plume, MRBP intercooler tubes, GOREND multi-disc torque converter and valve body, billet shafts and more.....

Lifetime Member

To confirm you are running October 16 please post your software and firmware versions from the help screen in your v7 and v8 software.

When you reinstalled October 16 did you start with a clean base file and convert to CSP for a fresh start?

How are you drawing the conclusion that after you unplug V2 that it's defaulting to tune 5. The more specific you are in the steps that generate your issue, the easier it is for us to diagnose.

And finally, what switching methods are you using? Are you just using V2 or are you also switching with another product.

Cheers
    Cindy
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Cindy,
    EFILive V8.2.2.236
    FlashScan V2 / AutoCal Firmware - 2.07.51
    EFILive V7.5.7.244
    I started from a fresh base file of my stock file, and I'm switching using the V2. When I turn off the vehicle I have it on let's say tune 3, when I get back into the vehicle and restart it then use the V2 under scan tool "Display Data" you can scroll down and it will show you what tune you are on. When I do this it will show tune 5 (always defaults to tune 5)after I do what I describe above even if I leave the V2 plugged in.
    Hopes this helps Cindy, thanks for the reply

What ECM OS is your CSP5?
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

OS is 55352602

Lifetime Member

Is the tune you are using the one in your other thread ?

Cheers
    Cindy

I saw your video of this issue, that is the most bizarre thing I've ever seen happen with tuning. I know one of our beta testers was running that OS throughout the testing so it should be fine.
    You posted the tune on here somewhere didn't you?

Cindy, yes it is

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast