Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 2014 EFILive Diesel Training classes by StarLite Diesel

Yes, the training class is VERY hands on... need to have at least a laptop and then we build a couple tunes from the ground up and then actually try them out on trucks on the dyno, explaining each table along the way. The book is very much centered around what we spend the entire first day of class on (usually takes about 9 hours to get through the first day - lots of info). The second day after everyone is recharged a bit - we get to work on bigger trucks, more discussions on theory (injectors, turbos and cp3s along with varying differences in motor generations between the trucks, etc, etc.)

I think you can probably expect to see a class in Washington - just don't have particulars yet. It's looking likely that i'll be returning to Ohio as well at some point this year.
    2005 Crew Cab Dually Duramax

Big turbos, big injectors, big pumps, crazy heads AND a flux capacitor...
    Best run so far on street tires: 11.14 @ 128.8 mph

there's a week left until the class so anyone on the fence, it's getting close to jump time!

Just a couple spots left for the Maine class, and only a couple of days left before the class. Any questions before signing up, please let us know!

Default The EFILive Diesel Training guides are BACK!!!

Just to let everyone know - the EFILive Training guides are finally back in stock and are going to start shipping Friday/Monday. There are a lot of people that have been asking over the past couple of months about the books and due to the local printer we were using to have them made going out of business, I barely had enough to get us through the training classes I had scheduled.

Anyhow - we've emailed those people that we had contact information for, and now I'm posting it publicly that we have them coming and will be shipping them soon! Took a while to get things lined up, so thank you for your patience!

You can order them directly from our website. We were able to keep the prices the same as they've always been - so happy reading!

Complete Training Guides can be found HERE!

Default **updates**

Ok everyone... the Washington class is a go, however we have not set the firm date yet. It will either be the weekend after Labor Day (September 6-7) or it will be the last weekend of September (Sept 27-28)...

For those of you that wanted this class - I'm asking for some help in picking the date. The shop owner - DJ of DK Diesel in Bellingham has given me a green light for those weekends barring any events (pulls, diesel drags, dynos, etc.) that might be happening at that point in time. I don't know the events calendar of local events over your direction for those that are considering this class.

Right now, I'm leaning towards the last weekend of the month, BUT if there's something going on then I definitely am not trying to conflict with events in or around the Washington state area - so PLEASE let me know. Right now I'm tentatively planning on it being the last weekend of September unless there is a good reason to have it the first weekend.

Let me know your thoughts! Still ironing out details for Ohio class which will also likely be in September or worst case October.

Thanks!

-->Zach

sales@starlitediesel.com

Default Bellingham EFILive Diesel Training class is confirmed!

The class in Bellingham, Washington is on for sure. Class dates are September 27-28th. Start time will be 10 AM each day (subject to change). This is the only confirmed class I have currently. There are 20 seats, 2 are already sold.

This class will follow the same format as the previous classes:
    Day 1: the basics. Tuning a stock Duramax and a stock Cummins together and then testing on the dyno.
    Day 2: Advanced topics. Getting into more details and differences between model years/generations of trucks. Testing 1-2 highly modified trucks on the dyno, data logging and more!

You can read the very first posts of this thread for a little more detail.

This class has had a lot of interest, which is why I'm returning to Bellingham for both Canadian and U.S. based customers.

To sign up, here is the link to our website: Washington EFILive Training Class

Any questions, please email us: contactus@starlitediesel.com

Default Lima, Ohio EFILive Diesel Training

For the 2nd time this year, we will be returning to Lima, OH. The class dates will be October 25-26th and will follow the same outline as the classes this year.

Sign ups are not available online yet as we are working out a couple of details with UNOH - the University where this training session will take place - however, we anticipate being able to take sign ups by late next week.

Any questions let us know!
    Last edited by zfuller123; August 9th, 2014 at 06:57 AM.

Fall 2014

Our Fall Classes - Bellingham, Washington and Lima, Ohio are filling up quickly! To sign up, or learn more details please visit our website at : http://starlitediesel.com/EFILive-Di...raining_c6.htm

Bellingham, Washington will be held on September 27-28, 2014

Lima, Ohio will be held on October 25-26, 2014.

Hurry, class is filling up fast!

7 spots for Ohio left - Washington has plenty of room though! Remember, when the 20 seats are gone, they're gone.

4 spots left in Ohio class - still have plenty of room for Washington class. Any questions please let us know!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast