Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Update: Nov 21, 2013

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by SGFastMax View Post
    how exactly do i find these files on that site? Ive tried over and over.
    I know you figured it out but for everyone else's benefit....make sure you spell EFILive correctly (Hint - there is no space between EFI and Live....)

Cheers
    Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Next to McDonalds asking "would you like fries with that?" this is going to be the most asked question we hear, I have prepared an FAQ over here.
    http://forum.efilive.com/showthread....LML-Tuning-FAQ
    Loved the 'hidden camera' link....I think someone put Windows 8 on his PC...

Quote Originally Posted by cindy@efilive View Post
    i know you figured it out but for everyone else's benefit....make sure you spell efilive correctly (hint - there is no space between efi and live....)

cheers
    cindy
    i appologize but where/when did this happen?

Lifetime Member

i appologize but where/when did this happen?
    You mean the spelling of EFILive? That happened when the company first started trading back in the late 1990's or early 2000's. It's never been any different.

Cheers
    Cindy

you mean the spelling of efilive? That happened when the company first started trading back in the late 1990's or early 2000's. It's never been any different.

Cheers
    cindy
    i meant where or when did i misspell ''efilive''? Im sorry if i did, was just trying to figure out why you quoted my last question with that statement.

Lifetime Member

i meant where or when did i misspell ''efilive''? Im sorry if i did, was just trying to figure out why you quoted my last question with that statement.
    I've received about 10 emails/messages from people who can't find the files. All of those have been resolved by changing their search term from EFI Live to EFILive.

Cheers
    Cindy

I've received about 10 emails/messages from people who can't find the files. All of those have been resolved by changing their search term from EFI Live to EFILive.

Cheers
    Cindy
    ohh ok i understand...

Quick question just to verify this isn't just a "me" issue, I'm assuming that there are still a lot of tables yet to be generated in these LML files still, the reason I ask is because I noticed there isn't much under the "engine diagnostics" segment yet as far as being able to enable/disable codes from reporting......due to still being a beta type file?

Thanks! Looks great, can't wait to tune an LML with it!
    Peace Through Torque

Punisher Performance DSP5 Tuning, PPE Dual CP3's, 68mm Fleece Cheetah, Punisher Built trans w/ Suncoast Parts, Airdog 165, SoCal 100% Overs, ARP Studs

2013 NHRDA Sportsman World Champion

www.PunisherPerformance.com

There is no DTC tables because of the emissions defeat problem, we can't pick and choose which DTC's are available for editing, it's all or nothing, for the moment we have to chosen nothing.
    But yes it is still early days, you'll notice some tables don't have descriptions, though the names should make it clear as to its function.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    There is no DTC tables because of the emissions defeat problem, we can't pick and choose which DTC's are available for editing, it's all or nothing, for the moment we have to chosen nothing.
    But yes it is still early days, you'll notice some tables don't have descriptions, though the names should make it clear as to its function.
    I see, I can't really think of any codes I'd need to disable anyway really.... I guess all the "good ones" are emissions/high performance related anyhow haha
    Peace Through Torque

Punisher Performance DSP5 Tuning, PPE Dual CP3's, 68mm Fleece Cheetah, Punisher Built trans w/ Suncoast Parts, Airdog 165, SoCal 100% Overs, ARP Studs

2013 NHRDA Sportsman World Champion

www.PunisherPerformance.com

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast