Thread: Aussie's GTS LSA E67

Default Aussie's GTS LSA E67

Who out there is tuning or owns a VF GENF GTS LSA and can please tell me the SERV# of the E67 ECU
    ---------------------------
    E38's got to love them
    E40's hate 'em

LS1's is there anything it wont work on

Holden VE SSV - GEN46L

www.ultimateconversionwiring.com.au

www.dualflash.com.au

Let me check the garage........nope, still just a little Cruze in there
    Probably your best bet is to figure it out based off the 2013 & 2014 Camaro ZL1, it runs the similar OS's so it will be the same ECM. I bet you will find the part number on line for that car.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Let me check the garage........nope, still just a little Cruze in there
    Probably your best bet is to figure it out based off the 2013 & 2014 Camaro ZL1, it runs the similar OS's so it will be the same ECM. I bet you will find the part number on line for that car.
    Hi Ross. Went under that assumption already and have a brand new zl1 ecu. Tried flashing a gts program and it complains it's wrong hardware. Then I tried a zl1 and it went in fine. That's when I assumed they were different.
    E38's got to love them
    E40's hate 'em

Holden VE SSV - GEN46L

www.dualflash.com.au

Ah ok, that does seem very odd, however, GMH TIS does that a lot even though the right ECM is on the bus, VERY annoying indeed and I don't think there is any way around it. Plus that HDW number is not written anywhere on the ECM case.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by doubledip View Post
    Who out there is tuning or owns a VF GENF GTS LSA and can please tell me the SERV# of the E67 ECU
    What OS is it using ?

The 2013 Camaro ZL1 & Cadillac CTS-V run OS12653669 (E67). The 2014 Camaro ZL1 and Cadillac CTS-V run OS12656245 (E67). The parameter addresses of these calibrations appear to be identical (despite the change in OS). They use E67 Service # 12633264.

Cheers,
    Taz

The Holden runs OS 12656942, but that is essentially 12656245 with minimal changes, so I am betting it will be Service # 12633264.
    I don't think it has anything to do with the ECM, Holden's TIS2WEB constantly gives HDW mismatch errors (even though it is correct) or 'No response' errors, its a mess, I don't know how the dealerships get by.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    The Holden runs OS 12656942, but that is essentially 12656245 with minimal changes, so I am betting it will be Service # 12633264.
    I don't think it has anything to do with the ECM, Holden's TIS2WEB constantly gives HDW mismatch errors (even though it is correct) or 'No response' errors, its a mess, I don't know how the dealerships get by.
    Yes it is a weird thing the old TIS2WEB LOL... well I am going to leave it with a ZL1 calibration and then do a write entire over the top and hope that all goes well to get to the desired result...

thanks very much though for the input guys very much appreciated
    E38's got to love them
    E40's hate 'em

Holden VE SSV - GEN46L

www.dualflash.com.au