Thread: lmm tune feedback

Default lmm tune feedback

this is my first time tuning a lmm hoping for sum feedback on it. it has a turbo brake and dpf delete let me know what you think
    Attached Files Attached Files

any one ?just want to see if im on the right path

You need to lift the limiters on tables B2222-2224. That's the first thing I noticed. Go out and data-log vane pos and see if it follows what you're commanding. Id also forget about the "brake" being effective that low in the rpm range. I usually drag it down to around 1800 or so and leave it. You also need to play with B2231 and B2232 to make sure the vanes are following the vane maps and not the boost maps when you let off of the throttle. Im sure there's a couple things Im forgetting....

what would you raise the limiters to? don't know how far you can push the lmm. I figured the brake would be pointless that low just brought it that low after reading a few posts.i will try and data-log this week just haven't had a chance with work.

Well the vanes need to be either 100% (fully closed) or 0% (fully open) So how can you ask for 100% when the limiters are still at stock?