Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: THROTTLE BODY IS CLOSING E39A Buick Verano T(urbo)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Hello! What changes have you made? What coefficient limited the automatic transmission?
    Saabs auto trans, esp and XWD system sends out limiters on the canbus depending on driving conditions and firmware revision.
    Some have a 350nm, some have 400nm.
    To get past this you need to carefully adjust the torque coefficients for boost and ignition to "fool" the system into thinking the max torque number (in my case 400nm) is still the same but will allow for more boost. Very small numbers like 10% change gave drastic changes from 1,2-1,5bar so go easy when trying. I'd suggest changing 5% at a time.

Leave your max engine torque at the max allowable torque from TCM/ESP/ESP and adjust the coefficients.

Quote Originally Posted by mackan View Post
    Saabs auto trans, esp and XWD system sends out limiters on the canbus depending on driving conditions and firmware revision.
    Some have a 350nm, some have 400nm.
    To get past this you need to carefully adjust the torque coefficients for boost and ignition to "fool" the system into thinking the max torque number (in my case 400nm) is still the same but will allow for more boost. Very small numbers like 10% change gave drastic changes from 1,2-1,5bar so go easy when trying. I'd suggest changing 5% at a time.

Leave your max engine torque at the max allowable torque from TCM/ESP/ESP and adjust the coefficients.

Thank you for such a quick response, I didn’t have the opportunity to answer, sorry.
    I also face a torque limit of around 400nm.
    If it’s not difficult for you, could you tell us in more detail which coefficients do you mean?
    I tried to change the coefficients in the "Torque Model" Coefficient Table..., there were improvements and at the same time there were side effects, I could not find a middle ground.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567