Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Full flashing tcm LLY

Ok thanks for the great info , I haven't got time to try it just yet but I did try to BBF it yesterday and then it would tell me :script file not found . There's most likely an easy fix for that to but since I'm new to efilive tuning there's a lot to learn . Hopefully you guys are ok with all my newbie questions . Thanks again
    05 gmc 2500hd CC,SB volant cold air intake
    Efilive, 4"mbrp turboback street scene front
    Bumper

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by GMC-2002-Dmax View Post
    The software will only allow a full flash of a TCM if you have the V2 plugged into the laptop prior to launching the software, you can at any time plug the OBD2 connector into the truck but you must have it plugged into your computer and have Windows recognize it prior to launching the software.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    Thanks for the useful info. How about Full-Flashing an A40?
    This only applies to V7.5, in V8 you can plug your V2 any time with V8 S&T open and do a full flash.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

I just tried flashing the tranny now and it seems to not make any difference what I do it won't let me full flash . I've thought about reinstalling my software and try that , and if it still doesn't work I'm up a stump again
    Bumper

I just flashed my first dsp 5 tune into the truck since I got the tuner and I could switch tunes fine the first couple times and I changed a few minor tables and cal flashed and it is giving me an error code $331 but I have the E60 pmm. File along with everything else so I'm not sure why it's not switching properly . Has anyone run into this before or am I doing something wrong ? Any help would be appreciated oh and the AL5 full flash is still not working either so I would gladly talk to someone with some tuning expierience :-)
    Bumper

I finally got my stock tcm tune back in the truck and the auto high idle works just like it should . Thanks for all the help guys . I found out that I had to use 7.5 to flash the tcm and obviously it has to be the file with the .tun extention and it works everytime :-) thanks again
    Bumper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12