settings.dat
    options.txt
    EFILiveCalculatedPids.ini
    EFILiveExplorer.ini
    EFILive.Hapi.ini
    EFILiveScanAndTune.ini
    EFILiveScanAndTuneLayout.ini
    UseCalculatedPids.ini

I made a shortcut folder in MyDocuments and I think it's causing an issue with programming BBX selections into my scanner...

settings.dat and options.txt should be in My Documents\EFILive\V8\Config

( I'm on Mac OSX at the moment, I'll have to verify later when I'm on Windows )

Okay. That's where those two were, and I was wondering if they were supposed to be in Programs, etc. What I'm trying to do is add LTFTs to my BBX PID selection, and no matter what I've tried, the scanner will not record anything other than what I had originally programmed it with. When I plug it in to my laptop and select "Read" in Scan and Tune BBX logging, all of my PID selections and Available PIDs disappear. I can open the saved options.txt file and everything comes back the way I saved it, but then Program (I've tried all three ways) then Read, and it all goes away again. It's like the saved options.txt is not going into the scanner. I've been working on this for 3 hours now and I'm ready to just take my laptop with me on a drive since it is recording the new PIDs fine. I'm not very computer-software savvy, so I'm stuck!

Looks like the other files are located in there too.

No, not in Programs.

Before doing Program, do Save or Save as (Options.txt)... and then do Program All rather than Program

( Program All is accessed via downarrow next to Program button )

Also, you have to pay attention to the pid bargraph across the bottom of the BBx display (if it turns red you have run out of space on V2 for the pidlist).

Post your Options.txt file here.

I opened Scan and Tune, options.txt, all of my selections were still there, I clicked Save, then Program All, then clicked Read and once again all PIDs disappeared. options File is attached.

Do I need to have an exact PID list saved in Scan Tool to make it work? I figured I could program the scanner with any PID selection, BBX log, open the file in Scan Tool, and the PIDs would automatically be selected, then I could save that set if I wanted to. Maybe that's where I have it mixed up.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I copied/pasted original config files into the My Documents, etc. folder... programmed them into scanner... saved a new "settings" file just so PIDs don't have to be validated... pretty much started over, and my selections are working now. *Whew, now I can get back to it!* I think I had duplicate settings files. Don't know if that would have a negative effect or not.

The files do have to be in the right folders...

glad you got it working