Thread: weird fuel issue after 3rd gear , engine dies down and seems to hit a rev limiter

Default weird fuel issue after 3rd gear , engine dies down and seems to hit a rev limiter

Hi guys. this is my first post on here , I am having some issues with my 2011 lml, here is the stats,

2011 chev 2500 hd lml, autocal dpf egr and urea delete tuner, flo pro 4'' down pipe back stainless exhaust with muffler, 3'' mbrp turbo downpipe, k&n cold air intake, fass titanium 150 gph lift pump system, nicktane cat spin on fuel filter adapter.

the issue, I was having and shudder with the truck when it was shifting from 5-6 during the shift then it locked up and pulled strong the rest of the way, almost indicating a torque converter shudder, lately it is doing this in the 3-4 shift. 4-5 and 5-6, it only does it on the race tune, the sport econ tune 120 hp tune pulls great, in the race tune while it is shuddering if you let off the throttle and roll back on it very quickly it takes the throttle and pulls strong until the next shift.

the only issue is with the 150 hp race tune.

now I never really had an issue until I noticed a small transmission fluid leak and sent it to the dealer for them to repair the leak under warranty, anyways I never thought of checking the fluid level and 900 km after I got it back it was shifting a little erratic and I check the tranny fluid and found I had to add 3.5 liters , hasn't lost any fluid since so it appears the dealer forgot to add any fluid back,

can this Allison if it detects a slipping condition defuel this much that it causes this shudder, on our snap on scan tool the rail pressure isn't dropping .

can you log slip on the tcm when recreating this issue?
    Calibrator @ The Roadster Shop
    www.roadstershop.com