Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lml bin file.

Quote Originally Posted by poopsbrown View Post
    Since EFI guys are here, do you know if the OBD2 readout is turned back on could efilive support all of the normal functions?
    Of course but the problem is the whole idea of wanting to read via OBD-II is so ALL users don't need to pull apart the ECM, solder wires etc.
    Pulling an ECM apart and modifying it just so it can be read via OBD-II is kind of pointless IMHO. The 4-shared files for the EFILive guys gets the job done.

And discussing cheap Chinese clones of Euro tuning hardware is discouraged on here, why encourage the thieves and discourage true innovation.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Of course but the problem is the whole idea of wanting to read via OBD-II is so ALL users don't need to pull apart the ECM, solder wires etc.
    Pulling an ECM apart and modifying it just so it can be read via OBD-II is kind of pointless IMHO. The 4-shared files for the EFILive guys gets the job done.

And discussing cheap Chinese clones of Euro tuning hardware is discouraged on here, why encourage the thieves and discourage true innovation.
    I understand the point of view as far as a solution to all, and time/money spent vs return on investment.

Clones..
    Thats fine. I honestly found the ktag clones first, and really only found them. They are along with the galleto much more popular than the oem hardware. Seems like a large number of tuning shops use 'name brand' clones and they have a good following. I understand and will try not to bring it up again.

I will just dump the raw bins as I get them on a nice zip/rar on all the popular torrent trackers and forums. Maybe a free readout service so people can do their own experimentation and they dont have to tow the party line.
    We shall see. Plenty of other projects ahead before I can mess with this. I dont even own a duramax!

I understand the point of view as far as a solution to all, and time/money spent vs return on investment.

Clones..
    Thats fine. I honestly found the ktag clones first, and really only found them. They are along with the galleto much more popular than the oem hardware. Seems like a large number of tuning shops use 'name brand' clones and they have a good following. I understand and will try not to bring it up again.

I will just dump the raw bins as I get them on a nice zip/rar on all the popular torrent trackers and forums. Maybe a free readout service so people can do their own experimentation and they dont have to tow the party line.
    We shall see. Plenty of other projects ahead before I can mess with this. I dont even own a duramax!
    I free readout service would save me tons of time. Let me know when you get it started!

Lmao
    -Kory

I'm out of ideas? Nah trick... When in doubt, 0xFFFF it out!

http://www.PPEI.com/

Clones..

The bins are worthless to 99% of the public, unless you can disassemble and or decompile the code, and find everything it does you no good.

Editing in HEX compared to EFI-Live's Tune Editor is comparable to using a shovel to dig a big hole vs. an excavator, you can still dig the hole but one will take you months instead of minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmaxink View Post
    I free readout service would save me tons of time. Let me know when you get it started!

Lmao
    I could of saved a ton on that myself
    www.mscservices.net

Tuner of many, many Duramax and Cummins Diesels.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmaxink View Post

Lmao
    Being first isn't easy or cheap I guess.

Glad I dont have to worry about coming in last, just need to finish.

Mr poop, what you need to realise is many of the people on this forum have moved beyond the cheap or free cobbled up tuning solutions. They are willing to invest in products that are reliable, have on-going support and will enable them to make a profit and keep the innovators (not the copycats) in business. China can't clone what doesn't exist!
    Encouraging the copycat cloners in China just increases the bottom feeders of this industry, one day when you expand beyond what you are doing now to running a professional workshop you might understand where we are all coming from. I am not talking about only EFILive here, the guys above have invested a lot of money in genuine Euro tuning suites for the Bosch ECM's. I feel sorry for those Euro companies, I fully appreciate the hard work they go through to tune the many Bosch ECM types only to see that hard work appear on Ebay for 1/20th the retail cost out of China.

Mr Poop this is a warning, if you continue to talk about cloned hardware, wanting open bin files for your own hacking or other products that essentially have zero to do with EFILive you will be banned, there is plenty of other places on the internet you can do that.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Mr. Poop... We need a 2013 cummins .bin when you get the chance....
    -Kory

I'm out of ideas? Nah trick... When in doubt, 0xFFFF it out!

http://www.PPEI.com/

Is there only one ? Or can we get them all.............LOL
    www.mscservices.net

Roger, no clone talk. TO clarify, we cant talk about factory non encrypted bin files? They are not encrypted from the factory so I dont see why I cant share it. Well I will wait for an answer on that, but just a screenshot for now.

Really simple once I made my own hardware.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	easy.png 
Views:	723 
Size:	287.2 KB 
ID:	16904

175 miles until 65mph limited, See Owners Manual, Service Emissions System, Cleaning Exhaust Filter, Keep Driving.

This is your future...............GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

Buy some Tylenol or a big bottle of Vodka, your gonna need it.

LOL
    www.mscservices.net

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast