Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Lml bin file.

Quote Originally Posted by GMC-2002-Dmax View Post
    175 miles until 65mph limited, See Owners Manual, Service Emissions System, Cleaning Exhaust Filter, Keep Driving.

This is your future...............GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

Buy some Tylenol or a big bottle of Vodka, your gonna need it.

LOL
    Military docs hands out motrin by the pound.
    AM I on the right path?
    I dont even tune or care for Duramax's lol. This is the funniest part. My friend owns a mine in ecuador and getting urea is a PITA. Just trying to help a brother out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	easy2.jpg 
Views:	818 
Size:	601.2 KB 
ID:	16905

Quote Originally Posted by Dmaxink View Post
    Mr. Poop... We need a 2013 cummins .bin when you get the chance....
    Arent they using the ISX style ECM? Been playing with those for years. Nothing like a little fun with Calterm.
    Does efilive support read/write on those? Have not had the need yet. I was dealing with MD/HD applications.

If you tried to open an EFI-LIve .CTZ file with a binary or hex editor the .CTZ file is encrypted.

So if that is what you are looking at in HEX on your screen it will most likely not do you any good.
    www.mscservices.net

Tuner of many, many Duramax and Cummins Diesels.

Quote Originally Posted by GMC-2002-Dmax View Post
    If you tried to open an EFI-LIve .CTZ file with a binary or hex editor the .CTZ file is encrypted.

So if that is what you are looking at in HEX on your screen it will most likely not do you any good.
    Yes ctz/tun is encrypted/compressed. This bin is not.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	easy3.png 
Views:	702 
Size:	210.3 KB 
ID:	16907

Nobody cares Josh, people on here don't have time to mess around with bin files to maybe save a few bucks, there is plenty of tuner forums you can sprout your achievements to.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Nobody cares Josh, people on here don't have time to mess around with bin files to maybe save a few bucks, there is plenty of tuner forums you can sprout your achievements to.
    I am not trying to save money. I am trying to delete emissions off of 3 LML based trucks in Ecuador. No one wants to share, especially those who are making money off of it. Thats fine. I have ZERO ego. I am looking for advice from those that have been there done that. Please dont misunderstand my intentions

Quote Originally Posted by poopsbrown View Post
    No one wants to share, especially those who are making money off of it.
    So you understand the reasons why nobody is helping. Many on here run a business and pay bills through their tuning.
    If they want to do a DPF delete in Ecuador then pay someone to give you (or them) a file with it done, last I checked most mining companies make squillions of dollars. I understand it might be a favour you've promised someone but really it seems silly that the down time these trucks have with urea issues could be solved by the mining company just paying a tuner who can do it.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

I actually do care. Hex knowledge/ecu structure is fascinating and something I mess with in my free time as a mere hobby.

Not everyone is out there trying to scrape a dollar and hustle. Some people are really only in it for the knowledge.

Default Lml bin file.

Quote Originally Posted by RADustin View Post
    I actually do care. Hex knowledge/ecu structure is fascinating and something I mess with in my free time as a mere hobby.

Not everyone is out there trying to scrape a dollar and hustle. Some people are really only in it for the knowledge.
    It is awesome stuff for sure. Type "chiptuning" into google. You will find tons of sites that speak on how to play in the matrix.

Understand, this is EFILIVE... This site merely will give anything too useful for folks to learn binary on as it (EFI) is a flash tool with "map packs" so to speak.
    Last edited by Dmaxink; May 30th, 2014 at 07:25 AM. Reason: cause
    -Kory

I'm out of ideas? Nah trick... When in doubt, 0xFFFF it out!

http://www.PPEI.com/

Lifetime Member

understood 100%.

Contrary to belief I know quite a bit about chip tuning and chip level communication....but to quote poops-

"I am looking for advice from those that have been there done that. Please dont misunderstand my intentions"

If I can gain the knowledge without fighting the same battle countless others have, why would I not ask to see what is out there?

As far as him posting some kind of achievement, I have seen many posted screen shots from guys who are friends with EFILive. I can't blame him for posting here, it just so happens all you know-it-alls for the LML- EDC17-CP18 platform hang out here. I wouldn't go to a vegetarian forum to ask about slaughtering beef.

but I digress. Back to my perch I go.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast