Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LML Smoke Tune

Default LML Smoke Tune

Looking for an LML smoke tune. I know smoke tunes aren't very popular and I'm gonna receive a ton of trolling for this post, but looking to see if anyone can make me one. Willing to pay good money. Thanks

You better get your flame suit on and zipped up TIGHT. Your going to have a tough time finding a smoke tune. And even if you found a tuner who would do it, there is only a few that even have an emissions deleted tune file to work with. And if you made a smoke tune with your emissions equipment on, it would just make an expensive mess.
    1995 GMC 2500 SUBURBAN powered by 01 DURAMAX/ALLISON, little of this, a little of that,
    DIAMONDEYE 4" exhaust, CORSA muffler, AFE stage 1 dry filter, custom tuning by me, KENNEDY single pump and pump rub kit.

Quote Originally Posted by THEFERMANATOR View Post
    You better get your flame suit on and zipped up TIGHT. Your going to have a tough time finding a smoke tune. And even if you found a tuner who would do it, there is only a few that even have an emissions deleted tune file to work with. And if you made a smoke tune with your emissions equipment on, it would just make an expensive mess.
    Yeah I know I've been looking forever. I'm looking for one with emissions deleted. It was hard enough finding efi live deletes, not to mention now finding a smoke tune. But thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Tristanhuerta View Post
    Yeah I know I've been looking forever. I'm looking for one with emissions deleted. It was hard enough finding efi live deletes, not to mention now finding a smoke tune. But thanks anyway
    Well considering emissions defeat is not even offered in EFILive for the LML you would have had a really hard time. Smoke tunes are what has got us to this point with emissions restrictions.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Looking for an LML smoke tune. I know smoke tunes aren't very popular and I'm gonna receive a ton of trolling for this post, but looking to see if anyone can make me one. Willing to pay good money. Thanks
    Ever considered adding something like the stunt planes have on their exhausts?
    Might be easier

Ever considered adding something like stunt planes have on their exhausts?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	psp2.jpg 
Views:	562 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	16422
    Might be easier
    Last edited by GoneNomad; February 21st, 2014 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Well considering emissions defeat is not even offered in EFILive for the LML you would have had a really hard time. Smoke tunes are what has got us to this point with emissions restrictions.
    I know of a few guys that got reads of emission deleted LML's. I want no part of them as it isn't worth it to me to mess with them.
    1995 GMC 2500 SUBURBAN powered by 01 DURAMAX/ALLISON, little of this, a little of that,
    DIAMONDEYE 4" exhaust, CORSA muffler, AFE stage 1 dry filter, custom tuning by me, KENNEDY single pump and pump rub kit.

I heard that uncoupling the boost tube and a straight pipe exhaust makes for lots of smoke
    www.mscservices.net

Tuner of many, many Duramax and Cummins Diesels.

Quote Originally Posted by THEFERMANATOR View Post
    I know of a few guys that got reads of emission deleted LML's. I want no part of them as it isn't worth it to me to mess with them.
    I know you didn't mean EFILive read the ECM via the OBD-II port, just clearing that up for those reading along.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    I know you didn't mean EFILive read the ECM via the OBD-II port, just clearing that up for those reading along.
    No, I just know that a few guys got reads of deleted tune files via some method, and had them converted into a file that could then be flashed via a V2.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast