Hello All,

I have purchased a Flashscan V1.2. It came with some registration information that did not match the serial number of the flashscan device that I received. In addition, it is an "Autotap" registration certification printed on a piece of paper dated June 22 2004. I was told that the registration key on the paper was the correct one, but I have been unable to get my EFILive software to register. When I view the Flashscan V1 PCM license information it says that it is a Personal Scan&Tune. The Firmware is the most current one dated 18JAN2005, and shows that it has completed 20 reflashes.

When I go to upload a modified tune to my car (2002 Camaro LS1B), it says that my cable is "Scan Only" and it won't upload the tune. So, just to test, i used my old registration information from my prior flashscan and it took the registration (no longer in demo mode without the flashscan plugged in). I tested it again, still the same result. What gives? Is it because I have been unable to get my EFILive software registered with the correct serial number to the device I'm trying to use? Or is there something wrong with my Flashscan v1.2? I also checked the driver version and I'm using the most current one 2.08.28, and using the most current EFILive software on Windows 7.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Haans249