Thread: lmm tune reveiw

Default lmm tune reveiw

im pretty new to tuning i have a basic understanding of how to work it. i have absolutly no idea the kinda horsepower this produces any review and input would be awesome
    Attached Files Attached Files

anybody? i just want to know if im heading in right direction or if i need to rethink everything i know lol

101 views and not one reply? If anyone ripped this tune can I plz at least get feedback?? Lol

What are your goals for this tune. There isnt much change in it other than main injection and timing at like 4800 rpm. Are you using the timing calculator?

Yes I have been using the latest version of Josh's timing calculator. And my goals are to make a millage tune. I don't know the limits at all and I can't seem to find much info on the max of things before they give.

Well for starters if all ur after is some mileage id start over an just open vane position up and cut boost some in the cruise area. Then id add a little bit of timing in the same area. See how well that works for ya. If ur after some power too change around ur torque limiting tables. Dont need to mess with tq based fuel unless ur after big power. Then u can add some fuel above 60mm and 100 mpa. Dont get too carried away though. U shouldnt need to go past 2400 us for a decent 80 to 100 hp. Then use the timing calc and do ur map over. Just put timing back into the cruise area if u want a decent daily driver. Try this for starters. If u need anything else just shoot me a pm. I hated when i first started tuning with no help. Good luck