Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where can I buy a license? EFI Live said they can't help?

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by EagleMark View Post
    Anything? I've got no more replies to helpdesk or email and no license?
    Our office was closed when you posted given it was 5.30am.

Current local time is displayed on our website http://www.efilive.com/contacts (it's now 8am)

Further investigation will occur this morning once the office and the local banking system opens for the day.

Cheers
    Cindy
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

I understand there is a time difference but this is going on the third day!

Customer is fed up and going elsewhere and I don't blame him at all. Offered to do his tune for free because of his inconveince. Would rather do that them have him telling everyone the bad experience he had!

I've found USA dealer to purchase tunes from for future, they have already offered me a free license to get me going! Now that is customer service.

So when you find my money for two licenses please refund it.

I have reported it to my CC company and asked for a refund on both. They informed me it looks like someone at EFI Live has used my information to get second charge!!! Unless I was in NZ recently to sign for a debit card purchase? There are big problems here!!!

" Apr 2, 2014 Debit Card Signature Purchase To
    EFILIVE LTD NEW LYNN NZ

Completed
    Details Debit Card Signature Purchase To EFILIVE LTD NEW LYNN NZ 6P7533388D370930U "

The first charge was not listed as Signature!

Lifetime Member

Your Help desk ticket has been responded to.

There are 9 transactions in our system, the first on 02/04/14 (dd/mm/yy) at 19:19 hours. This transaction was successfully processed through our payment gateway.

Over the following 25 minutes a further 8 transactions were received, all of which were declined by the payment gateway.

At your request, the payment that was processed has been refunded today 04/04/14 at 14:45 hours. You may need to check with your credit card provider, however refunds can take several days to appear on your statement. PLEASE NOTE: This refund is for the ONE transaction EFILive received, not two as per your claim above.

EFILive does not have access to your credit card details given they are encrypted, and has not manually processed any credit card transaction on your behalf. EFILive has not processed any transaction agreeing to approve the cardholders signature, nor can any record of a second transaction being processed be found. We ask that you once again follow those claims up with your bank, and provide further information where necessary.

We can find no evidence to support your claim that your issue has elapsed for 3 days. The earliest evidence we can find places the incident less than 48 hours ago, and request that you provide further details for us to investigate these time frames further.

Cheers
    Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by cindy@efilive View Post
    There are 9 transactions in our system, the first on 02/04/14 (dd/mm/yy) at 19:19 hours. This transaction was successfully processed through our payment gateway.

Over the following 25 minutes a further 8 transactions were received, all of which were declined by the payment gateway.

At your request, the payment that was processed has been refunded today 04/04/14 at 14:45 hours.
    Cheers
    Cindy
    So you did get paid for a license? But never gave it to me? And I had to go through all this to get half my money back? Yet never an apology or anything admitting your system screwed up? First response through helpdesk didn't even take time to look, just blamed my CC company because it's a different country and told me there's nothing you can do to help! You have defended yourself well! Maybe someday you will learn customer service and making things right with customer?

I said going on 3 days.

If you look at my first post it said
    I tried the new EFI Live website last night,
    the post was on the 2nd.

17 transactions of which I tried four times to get your system to work. Can you admit there may be a problem with your system? Anything? Throw me a bone here like some kind of customer service that you at least feel bad for all the stress and frustration this caused. Anything?

So you did get paid for a license, I never got it and it took almost 3 days for you to come up with all the details. But never once gave the slightest hint of any responsibility, regret or apology for my inconvenience? Maybe it's a culture thing from our different countries I don't understand?

Anyway thanks so much for taking the time to find and replace half my money! The CC company has escalated the other Debit Signature purchase to EFI Live, to fraud/criminal investigation because there is no way I could make it to NZ and back that quick.

Wow, you made me feel so good as a customer!

Borrowed a friends HP Tuners today and got credits right away so I could tune this car. He's amazed how well it runs, never been this close after his engine build, this was his third try, two by mail but first in person tune! Asked me how much he owes me? I told him it's on the house for the trouble it has caused him last couple days.

That is bottom line right? What the customers experience was and how your reputation is upheld! How else will your company survive? He then asked for a few cards so I gave him 10, he wanted a lot more for all members of his car club!

Looks like God took care of this bad situation and blessed me again!

Lifetime Member

So you did get paid for a license? But never gave it to me? And I had to go through all this to get half my money back?
    We did receive your payment. You didn't need to go through all of this to get your money returned. Raising a ticket with the help desk was sufficient for a timely investigation.

Yet never an apology or anything admitting your system screwed up? First response through helpdesk didn't even take time to look, just blamed my CC company because it's a different country and told me there's nothing you can do to help! You have defended yourself well! Maybe someday you will learn customer service and making things right with customer?
    No apology from me, that is correct. I've been nothing other than professional and helpful in my responses to you even while your responses continue to escalate.

Our first line of response is to refer customer back to their credit card provider when they are based in a foreign location because that fixes 99.9% of those issues raised. Further, Andrew explained to you in quite a lot of detail how these transactions are managed by foreign banks, and did indicate to you if that wasn't the issue to let us know.

We manage that 0.01% of issues, like yours, in a professional investigative manner during regular NZ business hours. You will notice that exact transactional detail for all 10 transactions (the 9 you processed and the 1 we refunded) in your help desk response.

I said going on 3 days.

If you look at my first post it said the post was on the 2nd.

17 transactions of which I tried four times to get your system to work. Can you admit there may be a problem with your system? Anything? Throw me a bone here like some kind of customer service that you at least feel bad for all the stress and frustration this caused. Anything?
    Our system has processed many 1,000's orders since going online last year. There is always a small percentage of orders that fail. Failure is mostly due to incorrect information - usually incorrect Auth code, incorrect CC, or no funds available from the customer.

Your order doesn't fit those category, and we've asked our IT provider to investigate further so that we can understand what did happen and how to prevent it occurring again in the future.

Until that investigation is complete, I cannot tell you why your order failed.

So you did get paid for a license, I never got it and it took almost 3 days for you to come up with all the details. But never once gave the slightest hint of any responsibility, regret or apology for my inconvenience? Maybe it's a culture thing from our different countries I don't understand?
    Clearly we are missing information. The time stamp on your first order was 02/04/14 at 19.19 NZ local time. The refund was processed several hours ago at 04/04/14 at 14.45 NZ local time.

That is less than 48 hours from the initial order to your specified resolution.

Will you please provide the details of the missing orders that places the time frame into the vicinity of 3 days?

Anyway thanks so much for taking the time to find and replace half my money! The CC company has escalated the other Debit Signature purchase to EFI Live, to fraud/criminal investigation because there is no way I could make it to NZ and back that quick.
    As per our communication with you, that is exactly the investigation that needs to take place. We are more than willing to cooperate with any investigation, and should more information regarding this transaction come to light, will happily investigate further.

Wow, you made me feel so good as a customer!
    Mark, it was never our intention to make you feel bad, stressed or frustrated.

With the time zones involved between making your ticket, requesting further information, receiving that information and investigating from our end, I think that a less than 48 hour end to end turn around is a good result.

The further information requested was received at 03.40 NZ local time and was refunded at 14.45 NZ local time. You were notified shortly thereafter. From the receipt of that critical information to resolution was 11 hours, for which our office was only open for 6.

Obviously you feel very differently.

Cheers
    Cindy

As someone who purchases lots and lots... And LOTS of vins and product from efilive, I can tell you their system ROCKS! I have been using them for years and it is second to none. I have to verify nearly every transaction I do with efilive first with my bank, however. The terminals from America are not too friendly with NZ. As soon as I get down to around 5 vins I will make another purchase for 15 and this way I am never in a bind. I suggest you do the same in the future.

Your responses towards such a respected company are rather rude than professional as well and are not quite necessary in such a loud manner . I do hope you get your issue with your bank sorted out.

Kory
    -Kory

I'm out of ideas? Nah trick... When in doubt, 0xFFFF it out!

http://www.PPEI.com/

Quote Originally Posted by cindy@efilive View Post
    We did receive your payment. You didn't need to go through all of this to get your money returned. Raising a ticket with the help desk was sufficient for a timely investigation.
    No it wasn't, the first response I got was a blow off. Maybe you missed my first post of this thread? Here I'll give it to you again. This is the response that escalated my attitude:
    You may red to contact your credit card issuing bank and ensure that thy are allowing your card to be used for foreign transactions. Our payment processor is Payment Express (DPS) in New Zealand.

If you still have issues you may need to purchase licenses through a dealer. We have many transactions flowing through the site so unfortunately it's not an issue that we're able to resolve for you sorry.

Regards,
    Andrew Jensen
    I've submitted both transactions that were completed/charged/paid you on my Credit Card through the help desk, yet your still asking for the other one? Well it's the one you did not refund. How hard is it to find, you found one, it's the other one! I submitted 2...

Lifetime Member

I've submitted both transactions that were completed/charged/paid you on my Credit Card through the help desk, yet your still asking for the other one? Well it's the one you did not refund. How hard is it to find, you found one, it's the other one! I submitted 2...
    I've been through your help desk file, and you list (Unique Transaction ID #6P7533388D370930U) as the transaction ID. There was no second Unique Transaction ID listed.

The ID listed on the help desk file is same ID listed in this thread, and is the ONLY transaction ID I have recorded against your help desk ticket.

If you submitted the transaction details for the second charge (which would really be the original charge given you've commented that the ID in this thread was the second) via a different method (ie email) rather than to the help desk, I am happy to chase that up provided you tell me who it was submitted to, but at this stage we have only received one Unique Transaction ID from you.

Cheers
    Cindy

Lifetime Member

Mark,

It's been 60 hours since my response above. We are yet to receive further information from you either in this thread, via private message, email or via a response to your help desk ticket and are unable to proceed further with your issue until that information is provided.

To investigate further you need to provide the transaction details for the second charge. At this point, you have provided the same information twice, and EFILive has confirmed that that particular transaction has been refunded as per your request.

Cheers
    Cindy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast