Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where can I buy a license? EFI Live said they can't help?

Default Where can I buy a license? EFI Live said they can't help?

Any dealers have an online shopping cart where I can buy licenses?

I tried the new EFI Live website last night, made a new account as required because of new site. Went through the shopping cart and got to payment and would not go through. Said to contact EFI Live.

Contacted EFI Live and the response was
    You may red to contact your credit card issuing bank and ensure that thy are allowing your card to be used for foreign transactions. Our payment processor is Payment Express (DPS) in New Zealand.

If you still have issues you may need to purchase licenses through a dealer. We have many transactions flowing through the site so unfortunately it's not an issue that we're able to resolve for you sorry.

Regards,
    Andrew Jensen
    I've purchased licenses before?

The transaction is on my credit card as pending!

But EFI Live response is they have to many transactions through the site so they can't help? I'm kind of dumbfounded at the response?

Anyway this is to much trouble with no support, I just need a license!

Lifetime Member

Hi Mark,

This happens sometimes with North American credit cards. I have had one instance where my credit card company called, concerned about the veracity of the credit card use halfway around the world. It only took a few minutes to resolve the issue, but the transaction would have been suspended / held up, had I not answered the phone.

Bless the deviants out there ... the missus and I went on a cruise a little while back, and the day before we left my credit card company canceled both of my cards, as they suspected these had been somehow compromised. Luckily the credit card the missus had was OK, or we would have been out of the country for a week without any means of payment (except cash).

Cheers,
    Taz

Contact me, I can get you a license as I am an authorized reseller.

PM me for details
    www.mscservices.net

Tuner of many, many Duramax and Cummins Diesels.

I've bought licenses before, but maybe it was another credit card? But the transaction is pending on my card, so that's another $125 tied up and EFI Live just responded again and said there are no orders or? from my account?

Taz, that would really suck to be stranded on a cruise and or in another country and credit card cancelled! Nothing like stress for a vacation!

GMC-2002-Dmax I'll PM you tomorrow if this does not get straightened out...

Transaction on my credit card is completed! $125 paid out. No record of it at EFI Live?

Jason at EFI Live is looking into it now and I sent them a cut and paste of the completed transaction from my CC account...

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by EagleMark View Post
    Transaction on my credit card is completed! $125 paid out. No record of it at EFI Live?

Jason at EFI Live is looking into it now and I sent them a cut and paste of the completed transaction from my CC account...
    Jason? There is no Jason at EFILive....

Can you please PM me your Order # that you would have received when you placed the order, along with your name and email address you registered with?

Cheers
    Cindy

Sorry Jensen, Andrew Jensen.

I never got an order number because the payment never went through? It is completed now on my CC and a sent Andrew Jensen a cut and paste of all the info I have from the transaction.

Well I now have two completed transactions on my Credit card for $125 on 4/1 and $126.50 on 4/2 and a car sitting here all day waiting for a tune. Lost $250 on licenses and $350 for tuning today...I'm booked tomorrow and can't do it? Customer will be here for his tuned car in AM? If I had a license I could skip sleep and get it done tonight?

Sure hope you can figure out how this happened so it does not happen again!

Anything? I've got no more replies to helpdesk or email and no license?

Lifetime Member

Ive bought a few licenses through Zach at StarLite Diesel with no issues. I wont buy licenses directly from EFILive anymore because I get changed a 10-15% international fee on my CC.

Hate to say it, this is why it is wise to have a few extra licenses available at any given time. I know it sucks for smaller businesses to sit on unused licenses (aka $$), but can make it easier if someone pops in for a tune. I'm a hypocrite though, usually I only have (maybe) 1 extra license on my V2.

Id give Tony at RidgeRunner Diesel a call, maybe he can provide a license immediately?
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast