Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I cant tune my dmax

Default I cant tune my dmax

hi im new to the forum and I have an 05 dmax a few months ago I purchased an AUTO CAL tuner from LA TUNERS or Cory Willis and I have tried everything under the sun to get this tuner to work with my truck. I tried getting ahold of this cory willis guy a million times and im really unsatisfied he never contacted me back. I tried pulling fuses on the radio my cigarette lighter is fine me and my mechanic tried it all so we thought my ECM was shot so I sent my ECM out to get tuned by some other EFI LIVE guy he knew about in Montana not sure who the guy said that my ECM was fine. ANY ideas would be greatly appreciated because im determinedto get this tuner to work with my truck im pissed at LA TUNING their customer service is the absolute worst I spent 600$ on a tuner that's just collecting dust.....

Quote Originally Posted by antallen45 View Post
    hi im new to the forum and I have an 05 dmax a few months ago I purchased an AUTO CAL tuner from LA TUNERS or Cory Willis and I have tried everything under the sun to get this tuner to work with my truck. I tried getting ahold of this cory willis guy a million times and im really unsatisfied he never contacted me back. I tried pulling fuses on the radio my cigarette lighter is fine me and my mechanic tried it all so we thought my ECM was shot so I sent my ECM out to get tuned by some other EFI LIVE guy he knew about in Montana not sure who the guy said that my ECM was fine. ANY ideas would be greatly appreciated because im determinedto get this tuner to work with my truck im pissed at LA TUNING their customer service is the absolute worst I spent 600$ on a tuner that's just collecting dust.....
    We finish out our emails every single day, i can not find yours. Could you let us know your email address so we can look up your tech ticket (if there is one) and investigate? You have a LLY.... They are the "problem childs" of flashing. Did you purchase directly from us? If so, what is your invoice ID number as I can not find a recent "Allen" in the system assuming that is part of your name?

Thanks,
    Kory
    -Kory

I'm out of ideas? Nah trick... When in doubt, 0xFFFF it out!

http://www.PPEI.com/

yes I purchased from you directly all the info wouldn't be under my name it would be under my mechanics name Anthony Dolceacqua. we were refered to you from Vivian who does the custom SCT tunes. if you cant find any info under his name I am waiting for him to bring the receipts and all other info to my place. I tried getting ahold of you guys months ago and I kinda gave up on it until now because where I had my ECM tuned the tunes aren't that impressive and I have done some other mods to my engine so I want to try using the tunes I ordered from you guys. I have also brought my truck to gm and had it flashed back to stock and they had no issues flashin it but I tried your tuner afterwards and still no luck. My mechanic and I even sent the tuner back to you guys and you guys assured the tuner was in perfect workin order so idk whats goin on but im determined to get this thing to work. also I don't know if a switch is necessary but I was never sent one and a friend of mine who also has an LBZ runs EFILIVE and he said a switch is required?

Default I cant tune my dmax

yes I purchased from you directly all the info wouldn't be under my name it would be under my mechanics name Anthony Dolceacqua. we were refered to you from Vivian who does the custom SCT tunes. if you cant find any info under his name I am waiting for him to bring the receipts and all other info to my place. I tried getting ahold of you guys months ago and I kinda gave up on it until now because where I had my ECM tuned the tunes aren't that impressive and I have done some other mods to my engine so I want to try using the tunes I ordered from you guys. I have also brought my truck to gm and had it flashed back to stock and they had no issues flashin it but I tried your tuner afterwards and still no luck. My mechanic and I even sent the tuner back to you guys and you guys assured the tuner was in perfect workin order so idk whats goin on but im determined to get this thing to work. also I don't know if a switch is necessary but I was never sent one and a friend of mine who also has an LBZ runs EFILIVE and he said a switch is required?
    I still can not find anything under your name or your mechanics name. I can not even find the email you sent a email from. What email address did you send us a email from so I can look up our last conversation?

We have 3 people on phones during business hours and email gets cleared out daily, so I am having a hard time seeing that you emailed and tried to contact us a million times with no avail, especially since you said we looked over your tuner and it was fine and sent it back.... Sounds like contact to me?

Please supply me with the email address that you emailed us from with the lack of support so I can look up tech history. Also, give me your invoice ID number in which you guys purchased the tuner from me. A receipt from your mechanic will not help us, we have to have the invoice number that you we're supplied with from our site when you purchased.

Kory
    -Kory

First off I tried contacting you through phone everytime I called I got some guy who would " transfer " me to you and everytime he did I would get your voicemail and I left you several voice mails explaining what my tuner was doing etc. and I never got a call back this is monthsss ago I wouldn't be making this up for my health I never personally emailed you just called a million times hoping that I could get some assistance when I did not receive any call back my mechanic sent the tuner back. my mechanic said the email is Amd135790@live.com also he said it could be under Sweet water fence co. or Anthony Sweetwater

I just tried to reply but it said it has to be approved by the moderator first so idk if ur getting it or not lol

I just tried to reply but it said it has to be approved by the moderator first so idk if ur getting it or not lol
    Regardless, if your truck does not allow the autocal to flash (assuming you pulled abs fuse, tbc batt, radio, info, and anything else aftermarket out) perhaps try taking the ecu out of your truck and putting it in another LLY and attempt to flash the tune in using another truck.
    -Kory

wellll.... idk anybody on hand with another lly lol

is this my only option?.... lol

Do I need a DSP switch for this tuner?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast