Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I cant tune my dmax

You can also send the ECM to us and we could then flash it.

Yes, you have to purchase a dsp5 switch for the tunes to switch.
    -Kory

I'm out of ideas? Nah trick... When in doubt, 0xFFFF it out!

http://www.PPEI.com/

how much will it cost me to have you guys flash it? were you able to find any info on my account

Quote Originally Posted by antallen45 View Post
    how much will it cost me to have you guys flash it? were you able to find any info on my account
    I still need requested info to look up your information. The only charge is shipping. I still can not find where we did not provide you good service....
    -Kory

As soon as I get the invoice ID number I will send you it. I'm gunna try to get the tuner to work work one more time and let you know the error code and see if you can walk me through it first and if no luck ill send you the ecm and tuner together and ill buy the switch from you as well if you sell it

I don't really get why the tuner wouldn't come with the switch if its necessary to have anyway

Default I cant tune my dmax

I don't really get why the tuner wouldn't come with the switch if its necessary to have anyway
    Some people already have switches, some people have edge insights. Not everyone needs to purchase a switch, which is why it is a add on selection within the order.

Still waiting on email address so I can look up where you sent us a bunch of emails we didn't answer....
    Last edited by Dmaxink; April 11th, 2014 at 03:38 AM.
    -Kory

Im aware of the monitor i have gauges already in my truck and whatnot but why would I have bought a switch if my truck was stock before this? you would think a switch would come with a tuner of this level. You guys don't normally supply a switch with your auto cal devices?

Default I cant tune my dmax

Im aware of the monitor i have gauges already in my truck and whatnot but why would I have bought a switch if my truck was stock before this? you would think a switch would come with a tuner of this level. You guys don't normally supply a switch with your auto cal devices?
    Yes... On the Order screen you have to select "add dsp5 switch"..... Been done that way for a very long time.
    -Kory

I NEVER EMAILED YOU SINCE THE TUNER WASNT PURCHASED THROUGH MY NAME. I already went into detail about that lol. I got forwarded from your office to your phone and left you voicemails on your cellphone and my calls were never returned. I never claimed that I emailed you I called you more than a numerous amount of times while I was in my truck trying to get the tuner to work I said on your voicemail " this is Anthony allen I called you before and left messages earlier this week with no answer " like I said before im not makin this up for my health dude I tried contactin you a ton of times you never picked your phone up so I left voicemails that were never answered. You think im just gunna make this up? lol

I NEVER EMAILED YOU SINCE THE TUNER WASNT PURCHASED THROUGH MY NAME. I already went into detail about that lol. I got forwarded from your office to your phone and left you voicemails on your cellphone and my calls were never returned. I never claimed that I emailed you I called you more than a numerous amount of times while I was in my truck trying to get the tuner to work I said on your voicemail " this is Anthony allen I called you before and left messages earlier this week with no answer " like I said before im not makin this up for my health dude I tried contactin you a ton of times you never picked your phone up so I left voicemails that were never answered. You think im just gunna make this up? lol
    If you need help. Email kory@latuning.com

Thanks
    -Kory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast